Search results

1. Radiator repair

Can anyone recommend radiator repair shop in Penang island? My ceffy top plastic part of the radiator got minor crack. Coolant seep thru when hot. It's not very serious at the time being and temporary still drivable after I applied epoxy to covers the cracks. I am looking for radiator repair...
  2. Radiator repair

Anyone can recommend radiator repair in Penang island? I notice my A33 radiator top part got small cracks and the coolant seep thru it when hot. Not very serious as it still drivable temporary after apply epoxy to seal up the cracks. I am looking for radiator repair that give option to replace...
  3. D

Nissan Cefiro Northern TT @ Juru Auto City 2013

solly solly... just only saw your post.... hehehek. So TT ah, sure can la... When u wan to come out?
  4. D

A33 Fuel Filter

bro... I posted my fuel filter change here some 2 years ago. But I realise that when u remove the fuel host, there are some pressure in the host and fuel will splash out. How do you get rid of the pressure before taking the host out?
  5. D

Installed AT cooler for A33

Hi bro... Thanks for sharing... how much is that little radiator cost? And installations cost?
  6. D

Cefiro A32 VQ20DE - RPM move up and down during overdrive

Congratulation you have fixed the problem. I got so worry when I start reading your problem, and started to feels impressive on the troubleshooting. And so glad the problem has been solved! Because of we have dedicated members here to help, I have good reason not to sell my ceffy!
  7. D

A32 3.0L Water Heater

Cannot modify by cutting away the bocor part, then use ordinary copper pipe to join them back?
  8. D

Strong fuel smell....

Just use epoxy to cover back the cracks can ad.
  9. D

Cefiro water hose

New hose can cause water pressure to go higher meh?
  10. D

Cefiro water hose

Time to get all hose replaced. Isn't it?
  11. D

A32 Brake Pump Status !!

Weikee... PH Auto in Seapark do sell. But that was years ago. I got once post compatibility of brake pad of A33 and A32 for front. The rear one still not yet change since the car came out from factory...
  12. D

A32 Brake Pump Status !!

Get original nissan brake pad.
  13. D

Headlights blur

There are no glass type of our headlamp. So new ones are still plastic. I sent mine to polish in polish & wax shop. It only last 6 months, now blur again. I dun think there are any permanent solution unless some company manufacture glass type of our lamps. Take it easy la, they were designed...
  14. D

Headlights blur

Got budget, replace it lo. Else headlamp polish can temporary clear it's vision.
  15. D

Strong fuel smell....

Hairline crack ah? Just as I thought the rubber seal could be the culprit also. I doubt Super glue could last. You can use epoxy next time it holds better.
  16. D

My A33 air cond blower stop working suddently

Ya, there are 2x 15amp fuse parallel to the blower. I dunno why it design this way.
  17. D

The power transistor for A33 is placed in between blower motor and cooling coil. Hence the heat disperse by ambient temperature wind. I am not sure yours... I use amp meter to measure the current draw by the blower, i got approx 10amp in highest speed. Here is how I measure it. I remove...
  18. D

This morning, something strike my mind by asking why that power transistor module required such a huge heat sink, and need such high temperature rating of TCO. I immediately remove the power transistor module once i park my car in office. I can feel the heat on the screw surface during...
  19. D

Ok, got back at home... strip the power transistor module open. The circuit is rather simple and straight forward. Finally got the culprit. It was TCO (Temperature cut off) that is faulty. The TCO is mount on top of the MOSFET. This is the TCO. Original spec was 2A, 140...
  20. D

How can the copper cable shorted, and inside the cooling coil? It should not suppose to be short if no one messed with it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

There are a few friends of mine who are interested to learn automotive engineering/technology. They said they're interested to work in a tuner shop or motorsports team someday. Any local college/university that you guys can recommend? :smokin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience