Search results

1. P

Buying a Lancer Evo?

waaa damn nice all ur car bro..:adore::adore::adore:
  2. P

Al-Fatihah & Condolence to KJ or Chocolatestarfish or Khairil Jauhari Johar

wow..i can really understand u bro..like me going to ipoh wif my frens in his car, and if suddenly he died i would be so sad about it..the memories with our frens is one of the best thing we can have in this world..
  3. P

Al-Fatihah & Condolence to KJ or Chocolatestarfish or Khairil Jauhari Johar

Dear all.. Im not a member of MLOC but i have always been reading this forum..im really sad to hear about bro chocolatestarfish..i do not know him but im sad that a senior from my university "UTP" have passed away..im still in UTP in my final semester already..i pray that god will bless his...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hmm...I knw tis is about car crimes and security post but my story is not relate 2 car crimes n security 1...jst wanna share a story which experienced by myself...

hmm...i was studied at penang n which my hometown at sungai petani which at kedah state...it happend at the sunday night which i m going 2 penang...i was b with my fren with my fren drive another car...here is the story..whn i was at the highway,the traffic gt abit jam...so only can 100km/h at the 2nd lane...whn i see rear view...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience