Search results

1. M

Car has strong gas smell. Plz help

car is a 1999 mitsubishi lancer using the 1.5 block with the 1.3 head. At start up the car has a VERY strong smell of gas and i have noticed a white smoke/vapour coming from the exhaust pipe but goes away after a minute or two. Even if i rev the car to the limiter it doesn't smoke after the...
  2. M

How many coils will i need to cut/clamp

I want to go as low as the image in the post i showed. Thanks guys. lowering springs are out of the question. Wayyyy to expensive on my budget
  3. How many coils will i need to cut/clamp

Its time for me to go low. I'll like to know how many coils i'll need to cut (if its the route i choose to go) or how many coils i'll need to clamp (should it be the route i choose) Before you answer by saying its unsafe, its ghetto, the car is going to drive horrible, it's gonna be bouncy...
  4. Mitsubishi Aircondition Issue

Hey guys, My airconditioning isn't blowing nearly as powerful as it should. At maxium speed its equivilent to maybe #1 speed or 2 on most vehicles. Im assuming its my air cabin filter thats clogged and would like to check it. However, im unaware to where its located in the 1999 mitsubishi...
  5. M

1999 Mitsubishi Lancer

Hey guys, The car is EFI. LWW: You suggested exhaust piping not too big or not small, do you have any idea what size would be ideal? Also, any particular filter? Hanci: I’m afraid the mod bug has already bitten me! Yes the 4G15 head does come DOHC. The reason it wasn’t fully converted...
  6. M

1999 Mitsubishi Lancer

Thanks for replying. I was thinking of chaging the exhaust setup to a straight pipe. I am/was concern of how it would sound on an automatic car however. Don't really want to be termed as a 'ricer'. I'm also currently using a no name sprts filter but will change to a better one soon:biggrin...
  7. 1999 Mitsubishi Lancer

I finally got the car from my mom which is a 1999 mitsubishi lancer The car is standard as you can imagine and i'm now looking to mod it. The car is using the 4g15 block with the 4g13 head. Its also automatic and fails to reach 120kph. I can't do an engine swap or convert to manual as...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

We would like to let you know that our company LAMBENT ADESYS Sdn Bhd who is the sole distributor for Radiostar in Malaysia. Our main core business is in vehicle security area but we are always seeking new products to bring to our customers on a periodic basis.

Our commitment is that we test all our products before selling them ensuring you that we only sell quality products. We also pride ourselves with strong support for all our customers via this forum as well as emails...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience