Search results

1. Defi Advance ZD

HI everyone, for sale here is a 1:1 copy of the Defi advance ZD multi meter. This product provides information on speed, engine speed, volt, clock, and so on. By connecting sensors, oil temperature, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel pressure, and exhaust temperature are also displayed...
  2. S

Toyota Corolla KE70 DX

So fast post d ah,lol.
  3. S

Honda Jazz GD3 VTEC CVT

Good stuff.
  4. S

Carbon Fiber

Do you do custom carbon hoods? not by using back my ori hood. thanks
  5. Aikka plasticdip diy peelable paint

Aikka plasticdip diy peelable paint for sale. Prices for 400ml aerosol can: Primer, solid, metalic, camo-rm38/can Crystal-rm45/can Blaze-rm55/can Currently only solid black, crimson red, phantom blue and camo green ready stock. Other colours have to be ordered. Cod around pj...
  6. 2012 Proton saga flx (MT)

With a heavy heart,i am letting go my 2012 Proton saga flx. Car in manufactured and registered on year 2012. This model is the full spec executive that come with features such as dual airbags,abs and also ebd. Car has been lightly modded. Following are the details of the car: -Powerzone...
  7. S

Volkswagen Golf 1.4 TSI

Whats the mileage on it bro? Tq
  8. S

Proton Saga Iswara LMST (M)

Once i saw the add i knew it was your car bro, good luck ! What la suddenly the buyer ffk. Anyway bryan here.
  9. S

Toyota Ke70 GL Turbo

Sad to see u selling it of bro,hope to see someone to get it up and running again!
  10. Brand New Renault Megane RS250 Cup

Brand new Renault Megane RS250 cup chassis -3 years or 100,000km warranty by distributor (TC Euro Cars Sdn. Bhd.) with 24hour breakdown assist -2.0l with 250hp (5,500rpm) and 340Nm (3,000rpm) torque -0-100kmh in 6.1 seconds -Euro N-cap 5star (6airbags, ABS, EBD, EBA, ESP, ASR, CSV...
  11. S

Honda Civic (M) EG4 FOR SALE!

No prob! Helping herman to sell ah?
  12. S

Honda Civic (M) EG4 FOR SALE!

Nice fast car and friendly owner! If only i had the cash. Good luck!:)
  13. S

Toyota Celica TRD

If not mistaken the owner is justin? selling so fast?
  14. S

[WTS] Proton Satria Neo CPS

How many hp bro? have you dynoed yet?:) ---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:53 PM ---------- Nice ride. BUMP
  15. S

Wira Fully Converted Evo III [pic inside]

Very nicely converted model,especially the back. would be great to own but the scary part is when there is jpj roadblock,dunno can pass anot. but anyways,good luck with the sales:) BUMP
  16. S

Satria fully Mivec 1.8 for sale!!!

That is one nicely done up car! goo luck:) BUMP
  17. S

the wheel game is f**king over!

Car looks awesome :D Those rims really bring it up.
  18. S

Immaculate Condition: Hypertune Project Car 2011 BMW E92 335i

Hypertune project car for sale,looks great plus the mods.
  19. S

SMART FOR coupe

Nice and rare car there. Good luck on your sales:)
  20. S

Proton satria neo cps or Suzuki swift sport.

Bros,thanks for all the useful comments and suggestions :) I think i might just go for the neo cps,partly due to the car can take in ron95 instead of 95 and petrol and costing more nowadays. Although i might not get the power and kick from the sss but i've heard that the neo performs well on...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Neon lights installation for multiplex system

Does anyone know of any workshop in JB who knows how to install neon lights in Peugeot cars? Peugeot has multiplex system thus looking for someone who has knowledge in it.

Thx!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience