Search results

1. T

[Proton Putra Collective] A Princely Alliance..

No la Roadster182... its better for me to sell it lock stock and barrel. By the way, which parts do you want?
  2. T

Hi guys! I've never wrote in this thread but the first time I do is with much regret and reluctance! I am selling my Putra. The details are as follows: PUTRA (A) 2001 model FOR SALE!! Colour: Medium Silver Condition: Stock Standard, clean interior, original Recaro seats Maintenance: Never...
  3. T

Wanted: Felda AAM Rally Driver

Is this the same car that Faizal Samsuddin drove last year?
  4. T

Rally driver Karamjit can’t defend APRC title

This Wanker ;) fellow is absolutely right!
  5. T

Rally driver Karamjit can’t defend APRC title

killerloop25, If you don't mind me for asking, in what way did you help Rozali, Nanda and Charles? Why only these drivers and not the rest? Please don't "shoot" me down.
  6. T

What song are you playing now?

mamula moon yep... downloaded it!
  7. T

4g93 engine vibration- newbie

get your mechanic to check your engine mounts, dude.
  8. T

MME fist fight ??

From the article: "According to Ms Cheong, the attack came after Mr Wong had picked up a brake pad, not realising it was hot, and thrown it away in pain. It landed close to ST Power's garage, which was two doors away." Now anyone who has been to the paddock area of Sepang F1 track will tell...
  9. T

Mrc05 @ Mr5

when you DNF in SS1 (8km only) itself it boils down to the preparation of the car! heard that Saladin started the rally with just rear diffs. that means the car was running a rear wheel drive. my agruement is, why bother racing with a car which is sick? pride, ego or stupidity? surely, he...
  10. T

Brand New ORIGINAL Putra MOMO steering wheel for s

a few more units left..... call/sms me at 019 - 236 4485 for details. thanks and regards.
  11. T

the steering doesn't come with a boss kit and anyway this is the best price i can offer. you'll never get a better deal elsewhere.
  12. T

calling doogie277... when are you coming to collect your steering wheel..... i've already received your money. have you forgotten ah? :rolleyes:
  13. T

i've 30+ units left. call or sms me at 019 - 236 4485 for viewing/details. thanks and regards.
  14. T

so when are you guys meeting up next?
  15. T

You may view more photos of this steering on the link below. http://groups.msn.com/PutraEnthusiast/buys...510190917928422 cheers.
  16. T

For a picture of the steering, please click on the link below: http://www.autoworld.com.my/aw/list/automo...S.BKG.I&AT=Sale by the way, i'm located in KL/Selangor. thanks and regards.
  17. T

I'm sorting out the pictures during the CNY break. I'm based in KL and can meet you at common places.
  18. T

aiiee74, sorry! no more stock for the Wira 1.8 steering. all that's left with us is the Putra ones. let me know if you're still interested. thanks.
  19. T

Only 50 units left! call/sms me at 019 - 236 4485 for viewing/details.
  20. Brand New ORIGINAL Putra MOMO steering wheel for s

Brand New ORIGINAL Putra MOMO steering wheel for sale. I have a few units for sale! It's without the boss kit! Selling price: RM350 only. Immediate delivery! Contact: Sanggat @ 019 - 236 4485 Cheers.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is a year 2007 Honda City, with more than 8 years of abuse from mother nature and the intense pollutions from Kuala Lumpur, it was sent for a repaint a few months ago. Custom painted to a black and white theme, the roof, grill and some trim where black while the rest of the car is a pearl white. After a few months of paint curing, we...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience