Search results

1. M

Know the top speed of other cars.....

i really hate those tailgaters who tailgate n flash when i got whole bunch of car in front of me. i also want to go fast but front traffics slow me down. what he expect? i go left n let him pass so he is one car in front of me? he is vip ka? sometimes really want to let him pass the tailgate n...
  2. M

Vios 1.5G vs Civic ES 1.7 - opinion needed..

i think it's not fair to compare this 2 cars because of different category. i drive civic 1.7 before this and now driving vios. people always ask me wat do you think of your vios compare your civic? i say cannot compare lor, if vios is better then where got ppl buy civic with 20-30k higher...
  3. M

Accord Euro-R CL7 maintenance..

bro, is there any problem with car frm DMG?so far they offer the cheapest but it seems they finished their stocks already. The one in Naza i saw twice, once in TTDI another time in PJ, both also 2005 car black colour offer at RM180+k, discount only minimal amount. so far seem like CL7 is the...
  4. M

Accord Euro-R CL7 maintenance..

Bros, now where can get CL7 except Naza ya?? cos so far rahman brothers, dmg, mutiara that used to advertise no longer put CL7 ad d....Naza one very expensive i saw, they quote 18Xk++
  5. M

fs;Civic ES '02 converted K20(Tip-tronic)

this is probably the same engine honda civic es 2.0, fd 2.0 and accord 2.0 is using that produces 155hp. integra there are 2 version, type s and type r. type s is using tiptronic gearbox and the same engine as es, fd and accord that produce 155hp. type r is using 6speed manual and produce 220hp....
  6. M

Hotbits adjustable coilover good?

Bullshit..!!! watever problem that turn up,they will blame yr other parts that is spoil other than their suspension to avoid replacing another one for you....drag on and on till the warranty expires..
  7. M

Titan suspension

Titan dampening u can't adjust it yrself. it involved hardware change n not at a turn of a knob...... the great difference between GAB n titan is the after sales service...... u ask ppl who used GAB n got problem with the stuff then u'll know how terrible is it to get yr problem sort out. u try...
  8. M

WTF!?!? Hyundai Accent GTi

When was that??? free fall when dropped from the plane 5000ft above sea level??
  9. M

Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0 GT Lays the Smackdown on the competition!

yup, the cvt do rather feel sluggish..flooring the pedal only give me 5000rpm, couldn't even touch the redline.i remember the previous lancer 1.6 when flooring the pedal do gives me 6000++rpm but still no go. the magnesium pedal do feel good though. the car suspension is quite stiff + the more...
  10. M

Advice On Civic 1.7 VTEC...

bro, i'm driving civic 1.7...right after i got my car, i tear off all the emblem...does it matter if it dun have any emblem?? cos i think it look ugly on the car...i like the clean look.. btw, the emblem not on the bumper.
  11. M

Civic 1.7 members mostly hangout at Team ES
  12. M

White Skyline BHR1301 U Are @ssH@le Driver

sometimes these idiot purposely do this..when u want to overtake them from left, they start to speed n dun let u overtake...they willl just cruise at 100km/h at 3rd lane while the whole 2nd lane was empty....normally i dun blame them if the second lane is crowded with slow turtles...
  13. M

Titan suspension

2 finger front n rear easy job for uncle richard ah....one guy ask uncle richard to do his beemer to no finger gap, that is a damn difficult job...
  14. M

Titan users, SIGN IN! got a question

see yr suspension is direct or indirect type....for indirect type like their demo car EF, they will put higher spring rate...mine was never bouncy..if u don't insist on hard, uncle richard normal give u comfortable ride. mine was lowered till 1.5 fingers gap also comfortable than stock...if u...
  15. M

City Vtec or City i-DSI ?

sentra..cheap n big
  16. M

Great Deals for Imported CBU Cars!!!

bro, i'm keen on nissan silvia s15 yr 02, or subaru imprezza sti v7...any stock??btw where's yr showroom.??
  17. M

01 civic compare 04 civic got some spec diff also..01 use drum brake at the rear n without anti roll bar at the rear...interior also different colour.
  18. M

PDRM should consider revising their summon price.

last time they used to summon rm150 only but maximum compaun is rm300.nowadays they give rm300 straight. i tot they got different speed exceeded different price?? last time one minister come out to say u can speed 115km/h at 110km/h stretch when the request for higher speed limit is rejected...
  19. M

Safer in Espace or Discovery ?

i saw tat also on tv but it's only applicable for new espace. they crash old espace into the new espace, the old one did far worse...
  20. M

CIVIC 1.7 VTEC (A) RS LIMITED EDITION or CIVIC 1.7 VTEC (A)

u buy 2.0Ivtec and tapau by a 1.7+GReedy emanage, u will even more disappointed.hahhaha.... actually u dun need to worry about being tapau, u buy a bmw also u might being tapau by wira turbo. just enjoy the car, this is not a sport car, it bound to be slower than some other car...i got one 05...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all sifus out there , is there any different between the Putra 1997 1st batch twin layer brake servo and master pump with the evo 3 ,

i've seen both and yet can't find much difference between them in term of the servo size , master pump , could it be the internals ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience