Search results

1. C

how do you feel when you lose race with other?

Cosmic, Did you do the time attack on the nuburgring as well???? Humbled by soo many good drivers out there.........ahhhhh yess the autobhan, The only sanctioned unlimited km/h highway. Did you have a good run out there? Did you know that the chase cars were M3's back then? its now M6's...
  2. C

My bad, great to make acquaintence with you tooo. Be safe always.
  3. C

Yess, V-Spec-san.....Its movies like Fast and Furious/Evolusi KL Drift yang menunjukkan buruk prasangka enthusiasts that does not behave like that at all... Kita lagi suka TT, Roti canai..., Main RC drift whilst our car got groomed.. Ye laaa..Hollywood katakan.. Anyway V-spec-san,Good to know...
  4. C

V Spec , that is not what I meant. Yes it is an exxy hobby and there are many enthusiast. What I meant was,If we have the dollars to spend on our big boys toys, we should be magnanimous enough to be more perihatin to other road users. Just imagine if our '34's sideswipe a security man...
  5. C

Street race......U kill yourself nevermind .... Just do not involve into an accident with some poor father that is going to work for his kids.. Kalau kita ada duit bergaya ngan skyline, kenalah perihatin sikit dengan keselamatan orang lain.(pakai otak).

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Stanley,

I read from K2OC forum, TITAN dont have springs for Kenari rear abs. Is it true ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience