Search results

1. ayen_s

How to Detail your Engine Bay (Basic)

Nice tutorial. How often to perform this? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. ayen_s

Random Shot: Lamborghini Aventador

Nice car.. BUT idiot driver. It was parked in a handicapped spot. :( Edit: New info from r3k4hsttub " Actually; this was an event where the LP700 made a special appearance. All the valet parking spots were allocated for the cars that would turn up, including this LP700. Just to clarify, the...
  3. Optimus Prime's cousin sighted in Klang

I spotted this lorry with a HUGE autobot emblem on my way to work. Must be OPTIMUS PRIME's long lost...
  4. ayen_s

DIY - Removing radiator fan assembly Proton Gen 2

you need to analyze the sound. 1.If sound like metal screeching, most probably the bearing wear out due to age. best to change with new motor. Fan blade most probably can use the old one.
  5. ayen_s

AUTOBOT spotted in Klang

the AUTOBOT was parked in front of a shop in Kampung Jawa. Most probably the AUTOBOT disguise working at logistic company around here.
  6. ayen_s

Buying exact price for petrol

cashier wont bother to layan. they will ask you to use the machine. also why do you need to walk into the shop if you can do you business at the pump itself. ---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:51 PM ---------- not immidiately...
  7. AUTOBOT spotted in Klang

I spotted this lorry with HUGE autobot emblem on my way to work. Must be OPTIMUS PRIME long lost cousin.
  8. Buying exact price for petrol

Have you wonder how to pump in exact amount of petrol if you are paying by credit/debit card. I sometime try to play with the fuel nozzle but can never get exact amount. Below what i learn how to do it after messing around with the panel. 1. Insert your customer loyalty card in slot (A) 2...
  9. ayen_s

DIY - Radiator Top Hose Replacement

thanks man. learn a lot from zth. now time to start contributing.
  10. ayen_s

[DIY] Flush ATF and change filter

I saw magnetic oil sump plug before in a heavy mechinery transmission. It works by attracting metal debris in the oil.
  11. ayen_s

How to Detail your Engine Bay (Basic)

Bro fishbonezken, i really like your post. will definately try it this weekend. My car engine valve cover leaks due to loose screws and look horrible now.
  12. DIY - Radiator Top Hose Replacement

During routine radiator coolant top up activity, i found out that my top radiator hose leaked. This call for short trip to car spare part shop. Below steps I did to replace it. Spare part: 1. 1. Hose radiator up- PN PW823117 (this Part No. for Proton Gen 2)- 1 unit. RM17.00 Tool...
  13. ayen_s

[DIY] Change a fuel filter

My experience observing mechanic changing oil filter on my Proton Gen 2, fuel will come out from the fuel line. But very little. Bro me2kimi, have you tried to open the fuel filter and look at the element? You can see dirt that coming from your fuel tank collected here.
  14. ayen_s

[DIY] Flush ATF and change filter

Now i wonder if my Proton Gen 2 have any ATF filter? Any body can answer this? If yes, i will do a DIY on this.
  15. ayen_s

Dynos in M'sia

Good for all my motor kaki's working at KHL. Especially to the Petronas dude who drives the RED VW Polo. You know who you are.:driver:
  16. DIY - Removing radiator fan assembly Proton Gen 2

Date 15/05/2011 One day my wife complained that my Gen 2 overheat with the temperature reaching the RED Zone. I suspected the radiator fan malfunctioned. So i try to open up the radiator fan assembly to perform trouble shooting. Precaution 1. Do not perform this while your engine is...
  17. ayen_s

DIY repair on seat belt retractor..

I think you have a stuck steel ball at your seat belt retractor. Try to knock to free it.
  18. ayen_s

DIY - Replace stock rear speakers for Proton Gen2 (no drill method)

Better get professional help to do it on safety aspect. This is because your amp will direct connect to you car battery for voltage supply. If you install wrong wire and fuse size, the wire will be too hot and catch fire due to high current demand.
  19. DIY - Replace stock rear speakers for Proton Gen2 (no drill method)

What i did to change my stock rear speakers. Date performed: 19/9/2010 Tool: 1. Philips Screwdriver - 1 unit 2. Flat screwdriver - 1 unit 3. Multimeter - 1 unit 4. Mini hacksaw - 1 unit 5. Flat file - 1 unit 6. Silicone - 1 tube Parts: 1. New speaker (6")- 2 units 2...
  20. ayen_s

DIY-Gen 2 Front Headlight Low Beam Bulb Replacement

After checking with official source, the light in called "position light"

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Thx.... this car was found but the victim remaining unknown... photo updated!!!

Pls Notice A Grey Colour Perodua Keliasa with No. Plate KBU1570!!!
A little gal has been kidnapped by this car las nite at North Kedah!!
Pls immediately contact me at 0174836933 if found...

Thanks!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience