Search results

1. L

Tyre keep losing air. Puncture? Leak?

"He says that most probably due to the excessive dirt or tyre sludge build up on the rim that makes the rubber doesnt sit well on the lip". that's the case bro! i had the same prob too, just solved it a few weeks ago. i got a set of rims last april - can't say it 'new rims' la as it...
  2. L

Cheap Adjustables ... Reliable ?

already PM fstrader....hope to hear good news! tq!
  3. L

thanks danz! i know i always can get good answer/respond from you...tqvm! (err...how to contact fstrader? is he around the forum? tehehehehehe..! :biggrin:)
  4. L

What tyre for frequent traveler (using highway)

hi jebatdex i would like to know: how long have you been using your current XM1? how far you travel regularly (using hiway)? how the performance/grip during rainy weather? right now, i'm using Falken Ziex for my 14" aftermarket rims on 1999 satria 1.3...cost only rm155 (per) last march...
  5. L

alo all! bro danz, if i'm not mistaken, all adjustable suspensions are serviceable, right? so, how about the maintenance ye? how much if want to service? have any recommended workshop? btw, i'm using APM adjustable (hi-lo) for my V6. i think my APM also consider cheap one! should give a try...
  6. L

Reasons why GOODYEAR = BADYEAR

much-much better! it just that when this kinda thing happened to someone else, of course, it scares you out. in this case, to Ratbit- surely he'll never, never trust goodyear again- eventhough goodyear is established world wide...
  7. L

proton wira PCD?

ah again, good explaination...and knuckles! hmmm.... so, what knuckles (with 5 lugs, of course!) can 'ngam' with my perdana v6? errr...is it safe for a custom made knuckle to run at high speed? don't have problem with insurance ke if something happen? and what's the 'normal' offset for...
  8. L

proton wira PCD?

oh, god bless ya artworkz! i'll buy you a drink if one day we meet haa...thanks! still got question lor! is it safe to modify from 4, to 5 lugs? or do u guys just replace the...errr...disc, rotor? (i don't know what u guys call the plate that hold the lugs!) with the half-cut (original 5 lugs)...
  9. L

jooi seng tyre (kapar, klang)

and what's ur address, tth? any special rate, offer for us the zth forumers? :biggrin:
  10. L

proton wira PCD?

ahah, good question farisbmx, but i got some more! i'm a newbie too. since that this thread is still new, i would like to know a few things. help me haa sifus! i owned two cars..a perdana V6 and a satria. are those got the same PCD? if, let say, the rims on sale is PCD 100, can a car with...
  11. L

Reasons why GOODYEAR = BADYEAR

looking at the pix - yeah, that was horrible! Ratbit...thank God you are still here to share this with us. Never experienced NCT5 before...but surely, will never thought of buying,using it after this! thanks Ratbit...
  12. L

japan rims but no "made in japan" cop

dear nail917.., have you checked how much is the price if new? i think it is also time for me to change rims. oh one more thing - correct me if i'm wrong sifus! enkei malaysia, must be cheaper than those from japs, right? where can i get them (new)? kedai papan klang, ada ke?
  13. L

Quiet comfortable tires

i recommend maxxis brand (can't remember the series) - used it for 2 and a half year and got no complaint at all. now using yokohama a-drive...the grip is good, the feel is good but still, not as good as maxxis. should try! would love to try Continental SportContact series after this. the...
  14. L

where got selling this rim?

err...devils, are you mad + disappointed with the rims, or what? not cool ke AKINA rims? looks nice in pic...but you know, if looks only ok, but problems afterward (crack, bend, etc) not very good la haa!
  15. L

japan rims but no "made in japan" cop

art, enkei made in malaysia got the same quality as the japs or not? are they copyrighted or completely imitation? you see, like JRD, is actually from malaysia, but got QC approval from germany, so they got 'germany' engraved on it. if that's the case, then it is not so bad la to buy malaysian...
  16. L

tyre and car sport rim

hello there.. agreed with jerry. try tek ming- if you don't mind with non-branded ones la. my friend went there replacing her 14" sport rims and tires for her myvi a few months back, and she quite happy with their pricing, service... if looking for branded-second hand, still, papan Klang...
  17. L

Perdana V6 Community Forum *

waahhh...10 years?! lucky you! now that your gb already showing 'signs of destruction', i hope you make a very good decision when the time is up. don't waste money like I did. but if you know so well how to take care of the auto tranny, I think even if you get a new one that cost...
  18. L

yeah..agree with you Danz :biggrin: i suppose if any other PV6 owner here never had any problem with your auto tranny yet, better standby some money- if your PV6 is 4-5 year (and above) old of age. it doesn't matter whether or not you got oil cooler (for the gb), this problem will soon haunt...
  19. L

hello, hi...newbie here well, i'm just an another, ordinary perdanaV6 owner. have just convert my machine with the manual gearbox after 3 autos! mine is 2001 version...first broken in 2007 and 2009 twice. the last ones only survived for 2 weeks. it's really frustrating you know...even my...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Melaka Raya is the place with shortage of parking spaces, evidenced by double parking on both sides of the main road. Those daring to park like this have some connections and seem to get away without any summons or parking tickets.
Those parking cars without connections, with no taikor to cover them, will get tickets from the numerous MBSB parking ticket-issuers who roam the whole town, making MelaKa a "fine" city (hoping to outdo Singapore).
What is the latest on JPJ online capability...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience