Search results

1. Toyota Altezza (A)

* Pearl White * 5 speed auto tip-tronic gearbox * Bodykit with spoiler * 17" oem wheel painted gun metal * Kenwood DVD player * HKS Silent Hi-power exhaust * Original sun roof * Tein super street adjustable * HKS SLD type-II speed limit defencer *** SERIOUS BUYER ONLY *** SMS will not be...
  2. gti-wly

Altezza spotted!!!

at Sentul park kepala batas penang mex highway alamanda parking bandar tun razak/tasik selatan
  3. gti-wly

Driven: Passat, Cross Touran, Jetta TSI

typo mixed up on jetta/touran...
  4. gti-wly

Random Car Pics Part 2

wow.. two bentley mulsanne.. inverted colour for each.. nice...
  5. gti-wly

Any good shop for suspension troubleshooting?

what kind of vibration?on steering or the whole car?
  6. gti-wly

Random Exotics Pics 2

300 ? where did u get those numbers la.. wikipedia - "The Gallardo is Lamborghini's most-produced model to date, with over 10,000 built in its first seven years of production""
  7. gti-wly

Random Exotics Pics 2

by the numbers of exotic his colecting now, he better get the LFA... very rare and exotic... better still he should get the nurburgring edition
  8. gti-wly

It's Huge, The VW Das Auto Show Sept 2011 Bukit Jalil KL

a let down for people who waited and queuing for several hours, just to see "other models" circling around the dome.... but cool projection video on in the dome tho, but that it.. nothing more.. owners VW outside the parking lot more interesting to see..
  9. gti-wly

2011 Volkswagen Polo GTI

cc is irrelevant for this polo vs camry comparison because one is n/a and the other is not.. you should compare like this.. rm139k = 180ps - polo gti rm145k = 147ps - camry 2.0e
  10. gti-wly

Random Exotics Pics 2

"a super wealthy Hong Kong business man who was shaking down his LFA" ... not my pic btw.. more pics here - SMF RACING: BMWSG Trackday. Some Pics of the Lexus LFA that was there
  11. gti-wly

what bush is this?

from my experience.. OEM Toyota comes together with the lower arm.. if just for the bushing, can change to TRD...
  12. gti-wly

Random Exotics Pics 2

really? how can u know? sultan of brunei also colllect car.. he "maybe" does not own a veyron, but he does have many else..
  13. gti-wly

Random Exotics Pics 2

the sultan johor one is new i think.. but that latest one is recond maybe..
  14. gti-wly

altezza stuff for sale

pm me price for all 3 servo for our a'cond
  15. Random Shot: Aston DBS with the fanciest plate spotted in Subang

'(00): Daniel Craig must be having his private Texas Hold'em session nearby. Spotted at Empire Subang, this DBS, the ultimate version of all Astons based on the DB9 rocks a wild number plate. It reads: "DBS1 007" styled in James Bond's signature masthead. This DBS had recently graced the JPM...
  16. gti-wly

Random Exotics Pics

Infront of empire
  17. gti-wly

Random Shots from the 2010 Kuala Lumpur International Motorshow

no BMW, no MERC, no VW, no FORD, no RENAULT, no VOLVO... why aa?
  18. gti-wly

Random Shots from the 2010 Kuala Lumpur International Motorshow

which one? tuah? is just a prototype.. is just a design concept la...
  19. gti-wly

Random Exotics Pics

my shot during the ZTH - TTA round 3...
  20. gti-wly

Toyota Altezza Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

new, unused, unpainted item. bought online from Japan auction. design like OEM TRD Toyota Altezza SXE10 rear skirting. Price: RM 350 http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/exterior-and-body/351853-toyota-altezza-rear-skirting.html

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all senior/expert, im new here.
can anyone tell me the basic way to increase torque/hp?
what kind of oil better use on petrol turbo car?

With regrads.
Wong
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience