Search results

1. D

Magnet will make my car fly?

Mr 51yrs oldie guy, are you in the field of automotive engineering RnD ? Which division, what year to what year, in what car company? Hotwheels ? Some things does have effects, but not practical. A cow's a cow, but seems like u take a cow as a dog. LOL. Keep on shootin, wannabie old man! And...
  2. D

Magnet will make my car fly?

This is very old debate, few years ago I was curious, smashed a couple of hardisk and put the magnets to the fueline and mechanical fuel pumps, and it actually have some different at the low end torque, the respond improved. Maybe it was me or my butt phsycology problem, so I test my frens' butt...
  3. D

reflash ecu or use e-manage?

Interesting Q, I also would like to know
  4. D

No topspeed after installation b.o.t

NO, dont go there, later kena chicken chop, pm me, I tell u where to do and worth ur $$
  5. D

when vtec ask myvi for game...

just let them pass, then u beam 9 them lor......light travels faster than speed :P
  6. D

95 satria gsr rs

as a forummer, you should guide this fellar to the sale section, not made fun of him.
  7. D

Perdana 4G63T fuel consumption discuss...

rm10 for 50km is pretty average for city driving with a performance engine
  8. D

Kancil Turbo with Microtech

if only microtech, are u willing to sell ?
  9. D

WTS: Toyota Harrier 1st Gen 98/00

mmmmmmmmmmm............nice ! 3 liter!
  10. D

Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

no, its a 1:1 r/c car....LoL
  11. D

L2 and L5 Boost Cut Modification

hehehe, still waiting the diagram
  12. D

4G92 SOHC Turbo Potato

nice job.....
  13. D

Increasing power on Satria 1.3gli

Re: Increasing power on Satira 1.3gli nice theory you got
  14. D

(WTS) Apexi Power Fc for GC8 Ver3 and 4

only can be use on gc8 ? other model/make car can use ?
  15. D

Dynos in M'sia

to ensure a safe dyno, engine oil must be fresh, engine no leaking in tiptop condition, nothing will blow, unlesss tuner pushes beyond the limit, likely to happen to most standalone ecu cars which has NO limiter or cuts
  16. D

Re: Increasing power on Satira 1.3gli however, Pro Rallye spark cables does improve mid to high rev range, smoother and better respond.
  17. D

Fuel price in May 1st 2010

i hope this isnt true....rm3.90 can create a revolt amongs EVERYONE !
  18. D

Re: Increasing power on Satira 1.3gli 1+2 costs about 250-300 in total, dont waste your time in it, get yourself a aerospeed LCP for about 250-300, that will improve your engine respond.
  19. D

Which GPS navigation is most suitable

hey guys, which smart phone is the cheapest with gps ? as in 2nd hand set. thnx
  20. D

4G63T change light crank pully discuss...

are u using mytlogy ? littlewagon ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Alright, this is a question I always wanted to ask but never got to. So here goes.
Is it possible to install a FUNCTIONAL rear wiper for a sedan which never had (in any variation) a rear wiper?
From what I could think of, it would involve drilling/punching/etc. a hole in the rear windscreen & hijacking the entire internals from another model with a rear windscreen wiper into this car. But then again, the prospect of putting a hole into the rear windscreen was something I had always doubted...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience