Search results

1. W

can rx8 convert ngv ?

at the beginning he purchased this car, he think rx8 is just 1.3cc and it's very save fuel like myvi 1.3.. lolx.. my MONTHLY petrol are RM900-RM1100 when i use the Rx8 as daily car last time.. 1 month used at least 6 full tank of RON97, some other month maybe 7-8 tank if got go to outstation...
  2. W

can rx8 convert ngv ?

RON95 can use, the car can run also after pump in RON95, but, it's strongly NOT recommended for RX8 this kind of ROTARY engine use.. YOUR CAR ENGINE WILL BE KNOCKING AND U CAN FELT IT.. want to rebuild engine or blow engine anytime?? can try to continue using RON95. but, it won't blow on the...
  3. W

can rx8 convert ngv ?

did u all owned a rx8 now?? or owned it before?? only the rx8 owner will understand what the hell of that guys thinking and feeling.. CSL, nice to see u here also.. LOLx.. can afford RX8 not means can afford the FC and the spare parts.. did u guys know how much a second hand rx8 now...
  4. W

porsche cayman 2.7cc years 2009 vs bmw z4 23i 2.5cc years 2009

how to report that spammer??
  5. W

my relative audi tt softtop has been cut off by thief outside and replaced already with more than rm10k..
  6. W

ya.. boxster are softtop.. preferred hardtop convertible.. :)
  7. W

i'm looking for cayman 2009 years 2.7cc auto gearbox.. NOT the PDK 2.9cc.. my daily driving car is years 2010 w204 avantgarde + AMG rims.. quite comfortable.. my place have a workshop to services all the euro car like audi, porsche, vw, bmw, mercedes benz & etc.. i don't know you guys got...
  8. W

thanks for the comment and review.. cayman R is 3.4, i'm looking that cayman is just 2.7cc years 2009 model.. not even the pdk 2.9cc.. i'm considering the z4 because of the hardtop convertible roof may attract me also.. haha..
  9. W

thanks.. i'm still considering for the cayman or z4.. since the cayman engine at rear middle, i'm just worry it will not that comfort when u high rev the engine and it's roarring at ur back..
  10. porsche cayman 2.7cc years 2009 vs bmw z4 23i 2.5cc years 2009

which is more comfort for driving?? which is look cooler?? both of the car also years 2009 unreg unit.. *porsche cayman engine located at rear middle will be noisy at ur back when u high rev the car?? considering one of these two model.. thanks..
  11. W

Nissan Fairlady Club

currently was riding mazda rx8 auto transmission 4AT, handling is good, but, performance is lesser, i would like to buy a second hand z33 fairlady 350z.. beside the roadtax is expensive rm4380/years, is it got many problem with 350z?? i trying to get years 04 or 05 manufacture years one...
  12. consider to buy 350z unreg 2005.. plz helps sifus

fairlady 350z manual is 6 speed.. so, the automatic is how many speed?? is it the fairlady center console there will got heat same like my current mazda rx8?? maybe i will change my rx8 auto 4 speed to fairlady soon.. need some information and doing some research 1st before i getting it...
  13. W

Should I get 350z Auto or Manual ?? :(

fairlady 350z manual is 6 speed.. so, the automatic is how many speed?? is it the fairlady center console there will got heat same like my current mazda rx8?? maybe i will change my rx8 auto 4 speed to fairlady soon.. need some information and doing some research 1st before i getting it...
  14. W

R34 GTR stock rims onto R34 GTT (ER34)

if front using +35 offset.. is it will hard for turning?? scare hit the fender.. ? coz is stock bodykit gtt.. not wide bodykits
  15. W

bro.. the 8.5jj +(35) << 35 is offset or tire size?
  16. W

plz give some comment to my combination of rims and tire for my skyline r34 GTT stock bodykits front 18 x 8jj x 42 offset with 235/40 rear 18 x 9jj x 35 offset with 265/35
  17. Need help about the steering shift

today i test drive the skyline r34 tiptronic by using the steering shift.. no matter how i press it, it's also nothing happen no matter i press + or - ! what it's happen?? is it got formula to activate the streering shift button only can use?? or it's already spoil that why no function at...
  18. W

Planning to Get a Skyline R34 GT-T, Plz Suggest

yesh. thankz.. i will upload to my facebook soon.. ~ will be right back~
  19. W

Planning to Get a Skyline R34 GT-T, Plz Suggest

sorry... i already booking for the black R34 GT-T tiptronic with sunroof spec... unreg years 2004... ~~~ hope i wont regret later... ~ T.T ...
  20. W

skyline R34 GTT last batch made is what years?

omg lor.. then is it legal to purchase those unreg years 2004 skyline GTT?? i also feel weird coz still got unreg 2004.. any sifu here plz comment

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any pro and cons?

curently i am running with one bullet only

what if i instal another bullet?

improvement or more ristriction to the gas flow?

need some advise..thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience