Search results

1. L

2004 Honda Civic 1.7 VTI-S Facelift

new reduced price RM 51,200
  2. 2004 Honda Civic 1.7 VTI-S Facelift

- Well maintained - Smooth engine & gearbox - Powerful & fuel economic - Front & rear disc brakes - Pearl black - Stock standard original - Clean interior - RM51,200 ONO - SMS/whatsapp/call 018 6688898 (Location : Seremban)
  3. Civic ES 2004/2005

Planning to get a 2004/2005 civic. Anyone can share the fuel consumption and maintenance cost for both 1.7 & 2.0 model? Appreciate your comments, thanks!:biggrin:
  4. L

Manchester united football club

some photos to share... but quality not good
  5. L

Red Devils are back !!!!! :adore::adore::adore:
  6. L

Spain totally outclassed the Russian :adore::adore::adore: Byebye Russia... so disappointed.
  7. L

What i can tell u is this Arshavin really impressed me a lot. Russia thrashed by Spain 4-1 in their opening match. Then they managed to get a win against the Greeks. Their final group match, which was against the Swedes, was the decision match for both team. A draw was sufficient for Sweden to...
  8. L

Germany was totally suck. Turkey had a good game by playing to the perfect strategy. Both team keepers were suck too, hahaha. I can say both goals by Turkey is the mistake by Lehmann. Anyway, Germany has the ultimate power in attack. Of course that Ballack is not up to his level. In general...
  9. L

Sell Ronaldo laaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... :sleep: Arsenal is targetting Frings. Frings is a good player. Hmmmmm...
  10. L

I'll take Netherlands. Thinking of France. But not so confident, high possibility of a goalless draw. Time will tell :stupid:
  11. L

So far so good. Czech Republic not as that strong without Nedved & Rosicky, but they do have a countable keeper Petr Cech who earned them the opening win. Portugal keep on attack without thinking much of their back against Turkey. Both host nations did give a good fight. Germany defender...
  12. L

Just leave all these to SAF & his staffs. They should have more experience. :biggrin: I'll just focus on EURO 2008 tomorrow onwards. God wish Turkey teach Portugal a good lesson... SAF, all the best.
  13. L

No price control on fuel in August, says Shahrir

JIN, i've been quite busy nowadays. But this RM2.70 made me mad. RM4 will make me cry. Lucky i sold my Civic :biggrin: Or else i'll die...
  14. L

http://www.chedet.com/2008/06/oil-price.html Tun M said in his blog: "Roughly Malaysia produces 650,000 barrels of crude per day. We consume 400,000 barrels leaving 250,000 barrels to be exported. Three years ago the selling price of crude was about USD30 per barrel. Today it is USD130 –...
  15. L

Try this... http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7FwsGyN3w_k
  16. L

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1253267.ece So this gonna be the end of the never ending transfer speculation? It's ok for me. You want to go, you are welcomed to leave. Football is about teamwork & team chemistry. Ronaldo was brilliant last season for scoring 42...
  17. L

Ballack is right, Chelsea has the better chance of winning trophies. They still in title race till the last match of EPL. They are in the Moscow final against Man Utd. They are in the final against Spurs for the Carling Cup. They got more CHANCES. But Man Utd has the REALITY to win trophies...
  18. L

Beckham scored a goal from his own half for LA Galaxy :adore:
  19. L

:adore: :adore: :adore: http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a127/LazyMF/OldNew.jpg
  20. L

----------------------VDS------------------- ---Brown---Ferdinand---Vidic---Evra--- ------------Carrick------Scholes----------- --Hargreaves----------------------Giggs-- -------------------Ronaldo------------------- -------------------Rooney------------------- Tevez, Anderson & Fletcher on...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi zthians and sifus out there..modifying standard air filter to open pod air filter with heat shield and CAI will improve the car horsepower dramatically or just a little?and roughly how much will it cost to do this?thanks alot :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience