Search results

1. Proton Putra EVO 3 Turbo Microtech LT10s

Hi Guys, I am Selling My Proton Putra. Firstly, the Engine Transplant Was Done in 2008 & Inspected by Puspakom and Endorsed by JPJ. The Registration Card Shows The New Engine No. I Just Want to Get That Issue Out of The Way and Stress That My Car is Fully Road Legal & Road Tax and Insurance...
  2. K

Cannot Upload Pictures For Sales Thread From Computer

Hi guys, I cant seem to upload any pictures I want to use for my sales thread. The pictures are in jpeg format and I have resized them to meet the upload requirements. Could you please help me :rolleyes: Thank you.
  3. EVO 3 Plug Cables With Free Gift!!!

I have a set of EVO 3 plug cables to sell. The plug cables are quite new as I barely used them after purchasing it new because I have upgraded to Coil On Plug to better suit my new ECU. The conditions of the plug cables are very good and you can examine them to confirm this. The Bosch Super 4...
  4. EVO 3 Performance Stuff

new thread opened new thread opened MODERATORS please delete this thread thank you very much and appreciate it. :adore:
  5. what angle cam and what brand to use for daily drive???

i drive a putra with e3 heart and just installed adjustable cam pulley and now my mech trying to poison me to get performance cams and i am also very tempted however my car is purely a daily drive car and wil never be going to track or for racing I am really interested in installing cams to...
  6. best standalone for daily drive

i have an evo 3 engine in my putra and i feel like the fuel consumption is pretty bad my car is a purely daily driven car and never goes to track and probably will never go to track so i have decided to get a standalone ecu to replace my stock ecu in the hope that with proper tuning my fc...
  7. Proton putra (a)

Proton putra CAR HAS BEEN SOLD !!!THK U :rolleyes: Hi guys im letting go of my PROTON PUTRA year 1997 automatic transmission My car is 100% ACCIDENT FREE. The car is still in original paint and condition since it was purchased back in 1997 as an indication of the care that has gone into...
  8. Titan adjustable coilovers newly serviced

Hi guys I have a set of TITAN fully adjustable absorbers on my ride I have just serviced and cleaned these absorbers at TITAN about 1 month ago(have receipt) so its as good as new It still has 11 months warranty left from TITAN I have to say it is the best pair of shocks i have ever used but...
  9. I love titan !!!

i just installed TITAN in my ride and im loving every minute of it sorry if seems like nonsense but i just had to shout out my excitement ive never driven a car that handles like this before so im super impressed by the titans LONG LIVE TITAN :adore: :adore: :adore:
  10. halfcut shops

delete
  11. looking for evo3 or vr4 rs halfcut??

im looking for evo 3 or vr4 rs halfcut anyone can help me ???? please feel free to drop details here and i am within a tight budget so hopefully u all can help me get a good deal thx very much
  12. evo engine with auto transmission possible????

hi im in a dillema here to what engine to transplant into my putra i am looking to drive an automatic because well i hate being stuck in traffic jams with a manual car and i was looking to go for an engine in the 4g63t category and so far ppl have suggested going for an rvr engine and well...
  13. Upgrading from 4g93p to rvr rs turbo

hi evryone, i have a proton putra that is completely na right now and i am wondering whether i shld change to rvr engine. i have neva done this kind of halfcut stuff bfre nor do i have any previous knowledge on this topic so to all u who have done this kind of thing i would very much...
  14. 4g93 complete halfcut(auto)

4g93 halfcut 4g93 halfcut including g/box !!!! halfcut still in car n available for viewing call me to set up if wanna view location sentul price: rm4000 can nego(if you want another price dont worry just ask me i wont eat u :biggrin:) contact :0176044585(call or sms) PRICE...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Today I was having dinner with some my my relatives.

Then one of my relative told me her handphone was robbed along with the purse a few weeks ago.

She called to the handphone and request the theive to please return here IC, Driving license and SIM card (she saved alot of her customer no. in it)

The audacity is, the theive answered the call and threatened he will rape her if she ever called him again.

She was so upset, her boyfriend heard about this and engaged the service of a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience