Search results

1. K

Proton Putra EVO 3 Turbo Microtech LT10s

thanks for the bump :itsme:
  2. K

back for a short holiday so i heard youve become mr vtec turbo ?? :)
  3. K

thank you for the kind comments bro took me a few hours to recap and write down all the specs thanks for the kind words brother
  4. K

Over Lean/Rich Symptoms

yeah safety should always be first thats why no matter what running rich is always better than running lean
  5. K

thank you thank you :rolleyes:
  6. K

FUHHH superbike lagi laju can cut all the EVO and SKYLINE already :adore: :adore:
  7. K

yeah me also I will only let go if I find the price to be reasonable if not keep only lah still sayang mah :love: you mean 4 tires g-force??? or ur putra 4WD already :adore: heheheh
  8. K

hehehe actually got 2 family members(cousin and uncle) long time already ask me about this coz they knew my plans long ago so Im thinking to just leave with one of them also haha but I also dont know already lah so :confused: already
  9. K

**ALERT** Con Man In Marketplace!

OMG i received the exact same thing about my car posted in MUDAH as well and i received the sms about 5 minutes after my ad went up in MUDAH just yesterday :banghead:
  10. K

hehehe noted again bro but to be honest got a few people already PM me about demodding and all also wants the LT10s :banghead: ---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:32 PM ---------- cool nice to hear that just give me a call anytime...
  11. K

I prefer TITAN to HWL I guess its just personal preference
  12. K

heheh noted thanks for the support bro look forward to more of your posts :adore: :adore:
  13. K

hehehe this one daily drive lah never track once also it wasnt setup for track at all :rolleyes: ---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:55 PM ---------- hows your vtec turbo bro??? :listen: hehehe
  14. K

Lamborghini Aventador now at Malaysia

hahaha good one
  15. K

thank you bro appreciate your kind comments :rolleyes:
  16. K

hahaha your car is the BOMB lah fucking awesome widebody with forged internals 400whp what more can I say :adore: :adore: so you jadi selling your car or not?? :rolleyes: mine no choice lah bro coz going away very long time if I had my way sure wont sell :bawling: ---------- Post added at 03:08...
  17. K

thank you MIVEC king :adore: :adore: :adore:
  18. K

hehe i bungkus one halfcut nasi lemak style for you if go Japan :biggrin: hows your 4G67T now?? :rolleyes: ---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:15 AM ---------- :banghead: i also head pain already

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As the release date of the Fast Five movies comes closer, check out this interview performed by Dodge about the Fast Five movie and Dom's favorite ride, the 1970's Dodge Charger. Dom drive's nothing else but Dodges, so if he is seen in something else, that mean's he isn't going to drive!

YouTube - Behind Fast Five | Dom's Charger | 900 Horses of Detroit...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience