Search results

1. Mrnazmi

New Proton Inspira now available for booking!

Wonder what kind / type of engine this new proton are using?
  2. Mrnazmi

Proton Inspira Owner Club

Inspira...today i just noticed about this new car..:driver:
  3. Mrnazmi

some questions i want to know

Answers.. 1. No need to change, if wanna go for high boost then better go for quality wastegate. 2. Bro, your wira already be EVO 4 + 4WD, sure can win easily!!! :proud: 3. Sure can bro..:driver:
  4. Mrnazmi

Proton issues mass recall of all Gen 2 & Satria Neo models made between 2004-2008!

Re: Proton issues mass recall of all Gen 2 & Satria Neo models made between 2004-2008 Huhuhu, just send back to proton, correct it for free..:driver: for better safety also.
  5. Mrnazmi

Bring down Wira weight to 900kg!!!

Replace all the original window with the plastic one..:driver:
  6. Mrnazmi

Viva, i10, Picanto or Alto

Mmmm, all choices is quite same for the cc differences.. Maybe go for Viva, a lot of service center after sales seems it was under Perodua..:driver:
  7. Mrnazmi

different between bhp,hp and torque

perfect!!!
  8. Mrnazmi

Germany's Got talent....

wahhhhhh, real ganazzzz, sure got skills! :burnout:
  9. Mrnazmi

Funniest ZTH Member...?

kekeke, dont be notti lor..
  10. Mrnazmi

what does it takes to install a high cam?

Better go for aftermarket cam (TOMEI, JUN, Duratech), better performance, easy jobs and also can sell back if dont want play car anymore..hehe! :driver:
  11. Mrnazmi

what fuel saving gadget works and what doesn't

adoiiiiii, maybe wrong type lor...huhuhu! :driver:
  12. Mrnazmi

this car selling so cheap??

Yeah, maybe it's down payment price, cannot be the price Honda Integra DC5 Type R -09 is below RM100k...:hmmmm:
  13. Mrnazmi

Nabil Jeffri becomes youngest ever F1 test driver with Lotus Racing

Hahaha, funny lor, sure got exam one...:driver:
  14. Mrnazmi

WEM6661 perdana V6 black with silver 17" rim stolen

Damn lor, how many lock want to put in the car after this? :hmmmm: They easily can hijack what ever car they want now a days.. Careful guys!!!
  15. Mrnazmi

safc neo vs e manage

Dear Bro, For e-manage info, you may refer here: http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/tech-engine-management-systems/194482-emanage-tuning-and-installation.html
  16. Mrnazmi

Tire Price list Zth

Really good info here..tq all! Planning to change tires for Hari Raya, now have the guide line of the pricing, so no need to waste time to survey the price, just compare it here and buy it! :driver:
  17. Mrnazmi

Redefining OVERtaking

Extremely overtaking! Eager to win..hehehe!
  18. Mrnazmi

Location of Ken Racing Shop

Opposite N1 Racing, second floor, above the bodywork shop..:driver:
  19. Mrnazmi

can 4g93 reach 200km/h within 300metres??

Mmmmm, quite hard to do that..need a lot of investments, body must be lighten kaw2, shift need to be 100% perfect and 0% tires spinning when launching..huhu! :driver:
  20. Mrnazmi

Beware Of Fake Walbro!!!!!

Any advice which shop that sell the original Walbro fuel pump? Me plan to buy it a.s.a.p. but worry when buy it, fear it's an imitation Walbro Fuel Pump. So need advise from all members here, which shop that sell the original Walbro fuel pump. Another question, normally for purely original...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys, my car went missing today near my house at keramat au4/19a. time suspected to be stolen is from 9pm(31/5/2010) to 9am today(1/6/2010).

description of the car:
WLR 6369
white proton satria with black mivec hood
mivec fiber front bumper (middle part has been cut and the grille is painted black)
rear windscreen have Prohatch Enthusiast sticker
imitation te37 bronze rims with gold brake caliper
yokohama parada spec2 tyres all around
big exhaust hks super dragger sflow muffler at...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience