Search results

1. WTS - 225/40 R18 Nexen N8000

225/40 R18 Nexen N8000 rm160/pcs tyre tread >75% 4 pieces available. Picture will be uploaded soon. Location Puchong Kinrara.
  2. WrX7

Subaru Impreza STI V8 2002/2006

Bro.. The scobby still available?
  3. WrX7

(WTS) SUBARU IMPREZA STI V8 Immaculate

Car available? Pm price pls
  4. WrX7

Japanese repair quake-ravaged road in just six days

it will be 6 weeks for Malaysia to do the similar repair and 60 times the cost...
  5. WrX7

my AE111 has been stolen at ara damansara

Bro, thanks for your words. BTW,when i saw the car i cant confirm that was the stolen car until i reached my office to check this post for the registration number. I tried calling LE20V then but his number went to voice mail. Think that was the best i can do at the time is to post my findings...
  6. WrX7

nope it not ard subang. think he did drive thru Kesas.
  7. WrX7

I managed to glance his face. Fair Chinese lads wearing white tee shirt. He is heading toward seafield exits. Probably heading towards North / south. Btw was driving Vios. Not able to chase lar...
  8. WrX7

Bro LE20V, Saw your car this morning along KESAS in front of Summit heading towards Seafield exit (around 7.39am). The driver was driving fast trying to overtake but stuck behind my car. Still having the plate WLG 9448. Hope this info would help to recover your car. Good luck. cheers
  9. WrX7

RON97 iNCREASED 2/11/2010

me too...
  10. WrX7

Proton Inspira now available at the showrooms - Prices start at RM78,999

sell it off and get one "Inspira" instead...really a good buy...
  11. WrX7

WTS - 4AGE/4AGZE 16V turbo kit

PM-ed...pls check your inbox
  12. WrX7

WTS - 4AGE/4AGZE 16V turbo kit

still functioning...item booked
  13. WrX7

Toyota Marketplace Links V2

1)AR50 - Garrett turbo with HKS manifold from 4AGZ/TE, come with HKS Charger Controller and many more 2) TOMS Fuel pressure regulator - SOLD Click here
  14. WTS - 4AGE/4AGZE 16V turbo kit

Some stuff to let go 1) AR50 - Garrett turbo with HKS manifold from 4AGZ/TE, come with HKS Charger Controller and many more - RMnego 2) TOMS Fuel pressure regulator - SOLD Pls pm/sms. (call only after Office Hour). Any call during office hour will not be entertained. Location KL. mobile...
  15. WrX7

Subaru Impreza 1.6 auto

Bro can post Pix?? Cheers..
  16. WrX7

[Toyota] Looking for parts ? - Post here !!!

Re: Looking for parts ? - Post here !!! Hi, Hi I am looking for AE111 AirCond Suction Hose. kindly do sms/pm me at 0129154908. See pic below tqvm
  17. WrX7

3SGTE ST215 into ANE11

Wishturbo, may i know how much u pay for the conversion and the JDM 99 Caldina GT-T (ST215) halfcut??? mind to tell?? thanks..
  18. WrX7

Spotted:SEG turbo pushing a sprinter

yala yala ur ex car lor.....ur future car lagi power lor..
  19. WrX7

WTA - Water Inlet Hose

Tried fitted the hose on one of the hose outlet on the engine, the measurement of ID:30mm, OD:40mm on the silicon hose should be sufficient. An estimate of 3inches length would be good enough as i couldn't measure it. Chin, think u can help on this?
  20. WrX7

WTA - Water Inlet Hose

Bro Chin, this saturday not free lar. Maybe i be doin the measurement tomorrow. Thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe width="335" height="250" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/X0ma4jFL7GU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We've seen the Audi A5 gaining the extra doors, now the Audi A1 Sportback, which will be rolling into showrooms in early 2012, will come in five doors. The Audi A1 is made for the young, urban public. The dimensions of the new model is longer and measures 3.95 meters (12.96 ft) in length. It is several millimeters taller. It offers more space in the rear seats. The Audi...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience