Search results

1. Advantage & Disadvantage to replace the Aluminium lighten Crank Pully

Hello all sifu here,:itsme: I have some doubts to confused me to decide replace the aluminium crank pully instead of original crank pully...??:confused::confused::hmmmm::banghead: For some experience sifu let me know the comparison as below: Advantage: 1) Will improve engine...
  2. Remove Thermostart to cooling down water temp.

Hi all bro & sifu, I have one doubts regarding the thermostart for 3s-gte, it was active function at 82c degree temp, more higher that Mit EVO (only 76c.).... so is that anybody have remove the thermostart totally to improve the water flow in order to improve the water cooling temp ? By...
  3. Any Celica Owner attend ZTH Time Attack??

Hi all,:wavey: Anybody hv join the ZTH Time Attack at Sepang Circuit 9-May ??? Just wish whose hv join to share some experiance & story about that activity....interesting.!! Have a nice day..:lollypop:
  4. Performance Gear Oil selection for GT4 (4WD) Gearbox

Hi guys,:itsme: Need your advice for reference which type of performance Gear Oil selected for ur ride. Since Celica GT4 is not using LSD for standard spec. According info from some Celica Techinical Website mention that the better grade for GT4 (4WD) gearbox is (75W-90NS / GL-5). Your...
  5. Problem for my ST205 gearbox.... anyone can give some advice?? Appreciated

Hi all...:wavey: I'm the 1st time & new joint... Hope that all senior bro advice some solution for my celica. I'm using 3s-GTE from ST205 since 5 years ago convert in the ST183 chassis, now I facing gearbox problem which the 4th gear pump out during changing gear from 3rd to 4th. Is...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys...im having this problem...the doors warning light..is ON even when all the doors properly shut...
only the warning indicator light OFF when i startted the engine....it comes back to normal...
problem occured when engine is off...shut all the doors...ON the alarm...the warning indicator light still ON....

what seems to be the problem...is it the wiring problem...already tested all the doors point button...push it several times and monitor at the warning indicator lights near the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience