Search results

1. gwumpkus

Post yr 3000cc and above pics here..

My MK3 Supra..:)
  2. gwumpkus

Restoration Progress of Soichiro Honda's Gem, 1965 Honda S600

good to see its all back on track again man!...
  3. gwumpkus

the colour in that car in the link u posted, looks more like row E, right-most yellow colour.. the one u chose seems a little lighter/weaker in tone..:P but its coming along well this project..:) cheers michael
  4. gwumpkus

Felixia Yeap

she's lookin good..:P :itsme:
  5. gwumpkus

Any body from JB

i'm keen to try go karting...can i join u guys ?? :P michael
  6. gwumpkus

..and kev wouldnt have so much fun if he didnt have to deal with the crappy bodyworks eh?..:)
  7. gwumpkus

Traffic Police & their new toy

hmm..i read this with much amusement! wth would they need that ridiculous lookin device to fine speeders?? usualy they jsut seemt o pull me/us over and give us that "sir-my-colleague-caught-u-doing-140kph-4km-away".... when it was clear we were doing 175kph... and then proceed to hand me/us his...
  8. gwumpkus

this project is lookin' good..!!! Kev: cool beans man...i'll see if the shocks get sorted out and the fender gets repaired in time to catch u up north!! hell, if not i'll prob drive the E36 !!.. panel shop guys shakin their heads violently, and asking if i've been doin' the...
  9. gwumpkus

happy new year to every one following thie thread...:P.. talk about slow progress..i'm still waiting for my hood shocks, shock mountings and new brake lines (replacements! the ones that arrived leaked..omg...)... hey kev! its real cool to see them shiny retro badges and all..:).. u must be...
  10. gwumpkus

Felixia Yeap

haha..i'm sure she must be full of fans from HERE..:)..
  11. gwumpkus

Engine swap for bmw e36?

so far the car has more low end power, pulls a little better than the old M40 SOHC block... he;s kinda preparing it for FI applications..cos the M42 block is stronger than the M40 block definitely.. not sure how much he spent in all.. but i suspect in SG here, it'll prob cost more than in MY...
  12. gwumpkus

glad that the annoyance is gone... that said, hows the wheel problem going to be resolved? new wheels? or still fixing the ones that got spoilt..?
  13. gwumpkus

Felixia Yeap

omg...she's so...skinny in the shots!..:).. oops..i meant in the latest postings... :P
  14. gwumpkus

Engine swap for bmw e36?

my friend's just done the M42 swap into his 318i, seems to be straightforward job... :) so far the only s/c ones i know are some chaps in the US, who've used the DASC into the m44's..both for Z3s and 318iS.. wheel mounts? er.. u mean the hubs etc? never thought they were an issue..correct me...
  15. gwumpkus

Any Supra owners around?

sounds like a gathering of monster cars...:)..cant wait!
  16. gwumpkus

Engine swap for bmw e36?

u may as well do the 2.8ltr... marginal difference..:).. that said, the 318i is ok a runner i feel... i get about 10km/ltr from both of mine... considering the 2.8ltr transplant for one of them.. but that project is put on hold, the Supra gets my attention for now..:).. is your 318i the M40...
  17. gwumpkus

dang..thats a shame...:(... i guess sometimes things like this happen.. i've once sent TWO sets of intake manifold to the machine shop to get them to do some stuff (cutt the runners off so i could mount some ITB's...) they threw it away as part of their trash!!!! on BOTH occassions!!.. i was...
  18. gwumpkus

Felixia Yeap

now that the air is clear..:).. how a bout some more pics?..:).. hahah...:P
  19. gwumpkus

Any Supra owners around?

only for 1J/2J ah?..oh dear...:(...all i got is a slow 7M... :P
  20. gwumpkus

Felixia Yeap

waiting to see more pics..:)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone got any contacts? wanna re wrap a momo steering wheel. anywhere around KL and PJ.

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience