Search results

1. 20V Trumpeteer

Corolla SEG -(KL west till east side's club)-

aarrrggghhh..not login for very long time till forget password..feel myself old already..TT ada tp bkn di dataran tp di meja makan nasi kandaq sj..:rofl:
  2. 20V Trumpeteer

Toyota Marketplace Links V2

Hi to all Toyotarians... I wanna let go ori APP steel braided brake hose for superstrut Taken out from my car..already convert to mcpherson. Still in good condition. Offer price RM260.00 incl courier Can nego abit:biggrin: pls call or whatsapp:0195783448
  3. 20V Trumpeteer

Toyota Levin Return

The facelift reminds me of the darth vader's mask
  4. 20V Trumpeteer

Kaitospeed: NGK Iridium IX Spark Plugs

Bro, PM me best price for 4 pcs (model BKR6EP11) including courier...tq
  5. 20V Trumpeteer

SARD Fuel Pressure Regulator + FREE Gauge (Original)

Sir, PM me best price including shipping...tq
  6. 20V Trumpeteer

BC Racing Adjustable Suspension

Hai bro, PM me best price for ae101..tq
  7. 20V Trumpeteer

DD drag n drift for toyota AE100

Bro, PM me best price for ae101...tq
  8. 20V Trumpeteer

<<WTS>>XYZ coilover

Bro, PM me best price for ae101..tq
  9. 20V Trumpeteer

Tein Ha. Hilo/softhard

Bro, PM me best price for tein ha high low soft hard for ae101..tq
  10. 20V Trumpeteer

Silicone Wipers vs Rubber Wipers - Which is better? (Open discussion)

been using SWV silicone wiper since 2007&still strong till today 2013..bought a pair that cost RM 78...never been changed even once during that period...very durable I would say...never taken up the wiper even parked under the hot sun...also using it for my mom's LE and my wife's myvi...if...
  11. 20V Trumpeteer

Which is da best? Ron 95..shell,bhp,esso???

All l know, from half tank mark to full, the petrol worth bout RM 2x.00 the most...my wifey's myvi even more eventhough same class of engine, 1.3...from half to full tank mark need to pour bout RM 30 to RM 40 something...so myvi's tank is bigger than BLM..but it's troublesome la coz need to stop...
  12. 20V Trumpeteer

Experience similar prob....my grandpa's BLM drinks petrol like nobody business:stupid:...full tank from Jitra then arrived Changkat Jering, already drink half tank...pour petrol back to full again then need to stop at petrol station at least 2x before reaching KL...total petrol cost, more or...
  13. 20V Trumpeteer

What's The Difference Between RON95 and RON97

hehehe..my 20V drink RON95+octane booster eventhough it requires RON97 but my kapcai which requires only RON92, I juz poured RON97 kua...nothing burden since the tank capacity is juz 6 liter...feels lighter, FC improve a bit (depends on ur hand that hold the throttle la)faster than other uncle's...
  14. 20V Trumpeteer

Felixia Yeap

Bro, u wan to criss cross the thread ka?ekekekeke...here micro, there also micro:listen:
  15. 20V Trumpeteer

Two GTR35 Serious Crash in Kuantan...

Deep pocket somemore...sure many chicks will attract, no matter local or abroad...young and rich and dangerous...anyway, RIP...drive safely:driver:
  16. 20V Trumpeteer

If I sell my SEG, I can buy a new Polo Tsi!

Huih...juz come out from long winter ka?hibernate perhaps....:hmmmm:
  17. 20V Trumpeteer

/budget 2013 - a joke

If u planning to buy house with a pricetag of 300k and max 400k, surely need to join with ur spouse..tyr to disperse the risk evenly...unless u r single, then need to find a lower price, no choice then:rolleyes:
  18. 20V Trumpeteer

Perdana convert galant VRG

From proton face->mitsubishi face= illegal From perodua face->daihatsu face= also illegal But sometimes, they still do it but with a lil tweak on brand...meaning, from the three diamonds logo of mitsubishi to tiger head logo of proton and from 'D' logo of daihatsu to 'P' of perodua...
  19. 20V Trumpeteer

Buraq Oil is available only in Langkawi, so far...dont know whether they started the operation here in mainland....these company caters the users from rural areas:rofl:
  20. 20V Trumpeteer

MONSTER VIOS, Skilled driver...Smoked 2 RX-7 and S15..Click to read more.

Got 2 grasshopper antenna somemore..what?have cinema inside ka?:confused:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Last year I had the opportunity to detail this church van, as prepared her to transport VIPs, but a year later.... but the interior need to be detail….. exterior still looks great ..thanks to the Transportation team

http://thedetailers.blogspot.com/2009/08/polishing-van.html

Reason being heavily used for transportation & so huge to look after....

Reason being fequently used & so large to care for...i have fequents...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience