Search results

1. P

Nissan Fairlady Club

hye newbie here, looking for a stock condition 300zx. Preferably auto. pls PM me your details and i will get back to you as soon as possible.
  2. wtb 300zx

looking for 300zx twin turbo. pm me and i will get back to you ASAP.
  3. looking for 300zx

hye newbie here, I am looking for a Nissan 300zx for sale. Preferably stock condition with auto transmission. Pls pm me your details and i will get back to you. Looking forward to hear from 300zx owners out there. p/s i would be available for viewing over the weekend only.:driver:
  4. P

ENGINE SHOTS!!!show off ur engine here..

speechless!!!!!
  5. P

A high perfomance Inspira - Could R3 be working on a hardcore Inspira-X?

with the advanced of the internet people are still lacking in their research. they just throw their blunt statement without facts and figure. but i do share their views on this. being proton owner myself.. proton quality is wayyyy behind their competitor( what to do my pocket is not deep...
  6. P

A high perfomance Inspira - Could R3 be working on a hardcore Inspira-X?

take make and developed a car right from scratch is far more expensive as they need to do a lots of RND. though by making "copy" yield a better economic sense. as earlier mention proton is not going to excel nor making much profit in this C car segment as many competitor like the honda civics...
  7. P

Evo 3 6pcs cromax glass(greenish)

pm me best price.. cod in shah alam?
  8. P

Evo Twinport Disc Brake..!!!

do you still have it?
  9. P

SAMCO Silicone hose for Sale !!

pm me for 4g93
  10. P

Proton Satria Neo S2000

nice... 2.0cc
  11. P

FS: New Mini Cooper 16" rims

im interested... pm me ya best price...
  12. P

High Camshaft for Proton Cars

do i need to trade my cam? ive one spare pair of cam(4g93)... how much will it cost me to regrind it to 272? pm me if its convenient to you
  13. P

[WTS] Oem Proton Satria@Wira front bodypart For Sale.. art

how much for the hood? whats the color? pm me k.
  14. P

Tv phone!!!!!cheap sale!!!

pm me the best price for phone tv
  15. P

adjustable absobers needed

a have a set of hwl adjustable, it was last time use on my satria gti. im willing to let it go for rm 750 pm me if u r interested
  16. P

half cut stuff cheap sale.....

dude.. mivec engine lantai how much? what include in the engine lantai?
  17. P

[email protected] For 4G9X Complete KITS!!~

if u mind selling me the exhaust manifold please pm me. serious buyer here..
  18. P

WTS: GSR turbo kit

do you mind selling me the turbo manifold separately? please pm me if u do
  19. P

ECU Satria GTi 1.8 4G93 DOHC Code 0450-ST01 chip (8000rpm Rev Cut) for sale!

bro can u email me the detail picture of the ecu. interested buyer here. [email protected]

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So my car Proton Waja had an exhaust leak and been driving with it for 1-2 years, back then i thought it was because of the exhaust leak thats causing jerking at low rpm or acceleration. But few days ago i replace the whole exhaust but the problem is still there. it only happens at 1st and 2nd gear when u try to cruise at low rpm or speed. it is more noticeable during 1st gear. Whenever during jam i have to half clutch or else the car will jerk when i press the accelerator lightly. (some...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience