Search results

1. BE5RSK

mods on Accord CF4

Waduh....waduh.... All cars are beautiful n sexilicious :-) Mine, full of parut sana sini... Dah la stock standard.... If join u guys panjat genting n layan corner ulu yam, definitely kena tinggal berkampung ni.... Nevertheless, salute to u, bro alwi and the gang :-)
  2. BE5RSK

Tire Price list Zth

Me also confused during that time. Then i asked the towkey to show me the tomyam version of GY Assym 2. To my surprise, it really exist. Through my initial observation, there is no any different in term of tread pattern, tread rating, and so on. Just that the manufactured date stated 4011 (end...
  3. BE5RSK

Tire Price list Zth

Just want to update you all, 215/45/R17: Goodyear assymetric 2 (germany) RM 525 Goodyear assymetric 2 (thailand) RM 475 Yoko s-drive RM 465 Federal RS-R RM 425 Location, yu leck tyres at rawang. I bought assymetric 2 (germany). Is there any different in term of performance, between made in...
  4. BE5RSK

mods on Accord CF4

Thanks 5efte,:-) I am going to convert it to manual in very soon. By the way, klu ada next TT nanti, inform lah. Would like to mingle-mingle with Accord sifus semua and learn more bout this machine :driver:
  5. BE5RSK

mods on Accord CF4

Thanks bro fairy. If u dont mind, could u give me the address of your chief mech? U may pm me if it considered confidential:-)
  6. BE5RSK

mods on Accord CF4

Guys, I would like to know if there is any H22A/F20B owner here who opted or using manual timing belt tensioner instead of hydraulic timing belt tensioner? :smokin: I am thinking to use this method. Reason being, because I hope it could stop my belt whining/whistling sound and also to prevent...
  7. BE5RSK

mods on Accord CF4

you are right, bro... tensioner (ori) alone dah dekat RM 320. timing belt saja dah RM 280. Now, mixed feeling already.... nak suruh pomen ni pasang balik betul2 ke (if he knows how), atau have to find another truly,deeply madly pomen who really know how to install it correctly... If need...
  8. BE5RSK

mods on Accord CF4

thanks bro aja. how to balance the belt with campulley? is it same the procedures yg marking campulley ngan timing belt tu during the installation? or something different? :adore: ---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------...
  9. BE5RSK

mods on Accord CF4

Cat77, Hahaha, toyol pun hantu juga... mine, is like langsuir mengilai... I thought the belt tensioner is hydraulic and automatically adjusted the belt to proper/ideal tension level. Bukan ek??
  10. BE5RSK

mods on Accord CF4

Guys, I need some advice/clue.... Changed my H22AR timing belt altogether with tensioner bearing, all other belts, seals and plugs last saturday. Every parts were changed with original Honda parts. The problem is now, the engine produce like a "hantu sound" (like a mengilai/whistling sound...
  11. BE5RSK

Monthly expenses for an Evo ride

Some said that the RON reading in U.S are not the same as in Malaysia... They are using other measurement (which I also not sure what its called).. Normally, RON reading in U.S are lower by around 4-5 points compare with RON reading in our country, e.g.: U.S. RON 92 are equivalent with Malaysia...
  12. BE5RSK

Honda Civic eg6

Ori EG6 comes with B16A a.k.a Dohc VTEC engine, bro.
  13. BE5RSK

mods on Accord CF4

Bro fobs, Alang-alang sudah barai, kasi tukar itu valve seals semua... Satu kali kasi jalan semua.. Also make sure do port n polish, kilat like a mirror, 3 angle cut, so easier to belah the air+fuel mixture, hehehe...
  14. BE5RSK

evo9 vs fd2 vs golf gti mk6

Golf GTI MKVI :party:
  15. BE5RSK

Mercedes-Benz SLK advertisement "Masquerade" featuring Nico Rosberg and Fan BingBing

Re: Mercedes-Benz SLK advertisement "Masquerade" featuring Nico Rosberg and Fan Bing oh, demmit... am my eyes blind? At 0:41 of the clip, that lady looks like the late Altantuya... :listen:
  16. BE5RSK

need advice on choice between 4G93T or 4G63T

Good luck to you. Personally, I'm still regret for let-go my proton with VR4 engine. I was too impatience with its "kerenah" and forgot that she was already more than 20 yrs old engine... Now, I am still missing its 2nd and 3rd gear G-force...
  17. BE5RSK

4G63T halfcut and parts are less "laku" because of JPJ are not allowed the transplant into saga, iswara wira, satria, putra chassis anymore. So the buyer are mostly from the owner who already passed the JPJ inspection. However, there is less and less 4G63T halfcut and parts coming into Malaysia...
  18. BE5RSK

Hahaha your stress is so wonderful bro... I mean to choose between 4G93T or 4G63T. Both are wonderful engines. In terms of OEM new spare parts availability, 4G93T is less headache as it shares many parts with 4G93P from putra or Wira 1.8 (C99). But, it doesn't means OEM parts for 4G63T is...
  19. BE5RSK

mods on Accord CF4

Mine redline at 7400rpm... But I never really push it until redline, mostly around 6.5k to 7k of rpm, then I shift up. For me, H22AR got plenty of torque (of course in NA manner), thus it doesn't really need to push until 7400rpm.
  20. BE5RSK

Isuzu D-Max travels 1,600km on a single tank

Diesel for torque, frugality, and less CO2 emitted...:top:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hye sifu,

i have a problem...im using waja campro 1.6 and last week my car fuel pump having problem and i already change it .... this week i having problem to start my car...really hard sometimes i will make "tek tek tek " sound.... i check the batt already and it normal.... any advise for me plz on this situation....

every day i need to turn on and of the batt 4 times before i can get my car start....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience