Search results

1. kelvio

Carburetor Section

revive this thread :) wanna ask i just install a 12v carb in my 5k engine, but it have some problem, my mech said it have overflow problem, the engine will stall anytime if idle, and hard to start back, and he say it cant be fixed and need to change carb, and the carb very hard to find a good...
  2. kelvio

Lenso raiden!!!

price with tyre
  3. kelvio

Ferrari couple hit, robbed in Malaysia

when the police arrived, one of the police said ''WAH TERUKNYA ACIDENT,SAMPAI ENGINE PUN HILANG'':rofl:
  4. kelvio

Introduction for New Member.

kelvio reporting in driving a avanza here:itsme:
  5. kelvio

FS: Over 100 sets of Japanese Rims!!!

bro have 16" for avanza pdc 114x4,a lil deep dish,prefer crome colour,budget from 1k-1.5k with tyre
  6. kelvio

Chop Shop Stuff Selling HERE.Have A LOOK...

bro do u sell seat ????:confused:
  7. kelvio

Election coming~check your name!

errr where 2 register arrr??? passed edi ooohhh crap, maybe wait another 4 years lar
  8. kelvio

car got whistling sound

this sound might due to the inproper welding of the exhause bring it to the mech and check and weld it back, or check ur self, just jack up and use soap water to check for leaks
  9. kelvio

car got whistling sound

leaking air, maybe ur exhause
  10. kelvio

MPPP is getting from bad to worst

aiya next time when this thing happen then just take a bubble gum and stick the coin insert hole, then take a pic then when u got a summot then show them got bubble gum stuck there how to pay, this summon i dont even pay i just throw it away if police then i pay
  11. kelvio

Initial D arcade stage 4

wah 25 bucks for a card there but for them its still cheaper there if u dont convert
  12. kelvio

Maximum Tune 3

1k O_O swt
  13. kelvio

ZTH Car Spotted ... !

spotted white EG civic with a big bomberman at the right side yesterday in LDP around 10pm something
  14. kelvio

Car geran lost! Anyone know how to replace a new one?

i think need to do a police report, then fill in forms in JPJ so i think straight go puspacom to and ask is better than just post it here every 1 here just give estimation
  15. kelvio

err guys where r u ???

hmm old timer ??? me consider arr
  16. kelvio

Maximum Tune 3

i planning to get 2 car hehehe 1 R2 and another aristo taxi hehehe
  17. kelvio

Initial D arcade stage 4

ur 1st card FT edi arr??
  18. kelvio

CAr hit by lorry

hmm just report police then tell the guy u already made a police report if he dont pay u then claim insurance lor ok then if he pay u up then u can write a letter to cancel the report,
  19. kelvio

Fake Accidents!

theres a lot of fake accident when some 1 hit ur car and run, dont stop ur car and inspect the damage, keep on driving, get the car number plate and go to a near by police station and report, what i heard is a couple was driving their new camry, then a unidentified car knock their car, and...
  20. kelvio

Fake Accidents!

aiya all kau tiam in side edi 1 if u say the gangster rules, i would say the cop also a gangster, who knows if the cop is not involve in this maybe they get incentive we oso dunno maybe after ur friend report to the police, maybe the police just throw away the report, last time my friend...