1. B

Export Items

yes we do have stock for sti v8..
  2. B

Export Items

details send to mailbox..do check it out..thanks
  3. B

Export Items

..all details has been send to your respective mailbox..do go through it n if u have or need any clarification do get back to me..thanks
  4. B

Export Items

..all details have already been sent..do check your mailbox..tqs
  5. B

For FIT & Jazz Lovers

already mail u the basic details on the deal..do get in touch if u need further clarification..tqs
  6. B

For FIT & Jazz Lovers

do go through your mail box,tqs
  7. For FIT & Jazz Lovers

To all FIT and Jazz lovers out there,export units for all you car lovers All rides are ready for purchase,do PM me or email at [email protected] for details.All rides are sold at the fraction of the price,condition of vehicle guaranteed.
  8. Export Items

All vehicles are sold with proper export documentation..reliable delivery, cost and time effective. There are many models of vehicles to choose, from luxury sedan to Japanese performance vehicle's. Condition of vehicles are extremely good. We also offer NEW vehicles for purchase with proper...
  9. B

Ferrari 575 f1 2003

Ferrari 575 F1 2003 (A) Greetings and good day, A limited edition model FERRARI 575 F1 (A) 2003 up for grabs with excellent and beautiful condition for sale at a very affordable and cheap price. Excellent export unit for purchase. Specs of the vehicle are as follows: Model - Ferrari F575...
  10. Ferrari 575 f1 2003

Greetings and good day, Up for grabs and export unit a rare Ferrari 575 F1 (A) 2003 going for a very affordable and cheap price. The details and specs of the vehicle are as follows: Model - Ferrari F575 F1 coupe Transmission - F1 Gear Padel Color - Silver Year of Manfucture - 2003...
  11. B

Toyota PASSO

yes bro..any other inquiry do PM me or mail me at the above add..cheers
  12. Toyota PASSO

Greetings everyone, A TOYOTA PASSO up for grabs. Very good condition with clean and excellent interior. For those of you that are interested in purchasing it do PM me or email me at [email protected] For those that have purchased vehicles from me, all i would like to say is thanks...
  13. B

Daihatsu yrv k3ve-t 1.3 t (original full spec)

bro, just PM'ed u on the details needed..thanks
  14. B

Export unit going really cheap

bro..the info that u need on the RX8 has been sent to your mailbox..do go through it..anyway this is the best that i can do with shots of the RX8..anything just get back to me mate...cheers
  15. Daihatsu yrv k3ve-t 1.3 t (original full spec)

Greetings and good day to all, As mentioned there is an EXPORT unit of an ORIGINAL Daihatsu YRV K3VE-T engine. The interior is excellently clean with some performance gauges. It comes with sport rims, complete sporty YRV bodykit, some engine performance parts such as Blowoff Valve, Fuel...
  16. B

yo yda63, yes we do have stock for the rides that u inquire for..just out of curiosity..the OTR priced that u asked for..i am not sure what rides are mentioning about..is it the rides that u are asking on availability or some other rides.. ..well anyway on the rides that u are inquiring...
  17. B

bro, as promised this the best i could get for u as the shots were taken from a mobile phone..sorry mate..cheers
  18. B

bro, i have already PM you on the details..sry for the delay as today has been a really bad day mate..thanks
  19. B

the price for the fd2 is at rm 40k, fd2r is at rm 55k n the 350z is at rm 55k..the other details shall be sent to u soon..been bz mate..thanks
  20. B

bro r u interested in purchasing a ride or do u want to get acquainted with me..it is a mere miss typo mate..so do get on with your life..do check out SGCARMART if you are interested in purchasing a ride.. if not..honestly mate..get over it..thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I wanna install 4g93 into my saga flx and i was wondering if there is any workshop that does it. if there is, please recommend and leave contact info~ KL area, thanks :3 P.S: Idk if this is the correct place to post it
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience