Search results

1. Any FTO Club?

Hi guys, Spent a few days on the net looking for an FTO club in Malaysia but couldn't find any. I believe it exists but I just can't find :( Appreciate if you guys are able to share the link. By the way, I'm looking to change my stock rims into a 17" rims. Any recommendation of which rim will...
  2. K

Lot of Unregistered Imported cars 4 sale

price of integra DC5 type-r, Civic Ep3 type-r, and S2000.
  3. K

[WTS] Some Car Audio Stuff

pm me best price for pdx
  4. K

[WTS] Some Car Audio Stuff

omg, nice stuff there!
  5. K

Anyone heard before Night Kids product?

waste of money
  6. K

Doubtful between 6x9 & component

yeap it will work just fine, depends on what brand of speakers you use, if u use a good set of speakers it will sound alot better than ur stock speakers. but it will be a lot better if u do it with amps
  7. K

Nissan old skool club? anyone?

i drive a old skool 1981/82 Fairlady 280z. however, my dad changed the engine to a RB20 because the original engine blew. And it's not in good condition because i can't find anyone who can re-paint the car. almost everyone refused to paint it because i don't know why. hard to get the interior...
  8. K

Kelisa Owners..need Help

for all i know...Directed has a very small magnet...but i forgot which model and also dunno bout the quality of it..
  9. K

Need Help Wit Tweeters

what bout turning the HI down a couple of levels?
  10. K

Mohawk Red & Orange Series goin' Cheap!!!

when melaka got IACSA competition?
  11. K

MB Quart Component Set

wow, jrd_lee is very straight forward huh?
  12. K

Looking For 1 Woofer

wah...nobody can get to help u wor if like that....maybe 300-400? 600++?
  13. K

Check Out These Stuff

my friend is looking for basslink x but new 1 also 1700 lerr :(
  14. K

Infinity component speaker

my friend has a set of kappa perfect driven by just HU and sounds really sweet...but i dunno about brands la
  15. K

Car Bumper

lol! :lol:
  16. K

Looking for 6x9 speakers......

erm...just coaxial..the tweeters is built with the mid speakers whereas the components come separated and is connected through a passive crossover
  17. K

What To Add For SQ Setup?

option no.1 1st of coz...i'm still newbie but has learnt something from this forum...hehe u might wanna consider taking out ur kicker from the back and shift it to the front. and just get another sub and amp. that's if u are going for SQ. Staging is important. just my 2cents...and with this...
  18. K

Looking for 6x9 speakers......

erm...if u want just rear fill, coaxial may work just fine,..i guess...i'm a low-budget icer :P
  19. K

subwoofer

its called free-air subs i think

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Oil Catch Can Help needed

I have no idea whether my oil catch can is properly connected as it has 3 inlet/outlet. Please refer to the pic. Can someone correct me if this is connected wrongly and where it should be connected to? Please assume that I do not know where the PCV valve is... Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience