Search results

1. R

[Discussion] Nitto tyres

Nitto is American brand.....I used to buy Turbo/Sportcompactcar/Import tuner magazines since 15 years ago.....just the neogen was manufactured by Toyo factory Japan. And the INVO has been in the market over a decade ago. Last I went to S'pore in 2011, one tyre shop in Paya Ubi sells varieties of...
  2. R

[Discussion] Nitto tyres

Super quiet....a friend of mine bought a set brand new back in 2010 which costed rm650 a pc for 215/45/17.....and just recently he changed to a new set of 595 rs-r, and he really misses the neogen as the rsr only good in dry grip, where neogen scores in other aspects. During our latest meet...
  3. R

best tires that you ever used?

It is one of the best cold weather tyre. Being asymmetric, it performs better than the directional t1r, v12rs and fm901 surprisingly.
  4. R

[Discussion] Nitto tyres

Ku36 sidewall is the softest amongst all extreme typed.....if i could remember, the neogen sidewall is not bad, i used the neogen back in 2009 bro
  5. R

I'm just being fair that those tyres were driven on normal road conditions, but for touges or tracking, ku36 scores better....:biggrin:
  6. R

[Discussion] Nitto tyres

The neogen is superb in comfort and quietness....though the tread pattern is asymmetric, it performs in wet; and in dry, i can say on par with ku36, but grip geting lesser once the tyre getting hotter in aggressive drive. I shall conclude the neogen is a perfect touring tyre, not suit for...
  7. R

Re: best tires that you ever used? My answer: 1- Bridgestone Potenza RE-11; then followed by: 2- Dunlop Direzza Z1 starspec 3- Nitto Neogen 4- Kumho KU36 Oh yeah, all tyres were bought from kedaipotong, pricewise no problem.
  8. R

Consume engine oil

Could be breathing system. Since you are on stage 3 cam, the rocker cover needs a bigger breathing hose that collects oil into an oil catch can.
  9. R

Kaitospeed: EBC Yellowstuff Brake Pads

do u have stock for ek9??if u do, how much?? thanks in advance
  10. R

Engine Oil Change

this will be a never ending debate..... i personally dislikes motul products, be it engine oil, coolant etc etc last time i used the 300v competition 15w-50, the oil temp was too high, during standstill traffic jam read 100°C, and while at highway the needle touches 125°C...way too...
  11. R

Pictures: MMER 2011 Sepang - Race Start

car no 28 finished the race 315 laps, position no 3 the clearwater ferrari retired i think about 1 hour before midnight, some parts came loose coz i saw sparks underneath car car
  12. R

Pictures: MMER 2011 Sepang - Race Start

bet the audi car no. 1 drivers are very upset for losing to sls no.15....didn't even celebrate on the podium...hahahahahahha
  13. R

Cars at the Pits: RCA Track Day July 2011

oucccchhhhhh!!!!! any pic of the crash???
  14. R

Engine damper...Any comment guys?

I threw away my engine damper after 1 year using it! Initially, it was good add-on for my car, but after 1 year using it, the plastic ring inside the damper has soften up, thus the vibration is not fully absorbed by the damper. It started to make irritating noise, especially when the engine...
  15. R

NA or Turbo ?!!!

please dont hate turbo because it makes car go faster
  16. R

NA or Turbo ?!!!

i second that!
  17. R

Toyo T1R

That is very true my brother! I never judge a tyre based on what is written on the sidewall nor the tread pattern. From my experience, for example, a toyo R1R has treadwear of 140, but it is not comparable to Azenis RT615 which has treadwear sets at 200, in terms of grip. My previous ride has...
  18. R

tyres can use for daily n track days

tyres u can use for both street and trackday: bridgestone re-11 dunlop direzza z1* toyo r1r advan ad08 achilles 123 falken rt615 nitto nt01 kumho ecsta xs ku36 federal rsr goodyear eagle rs sport hankook rs-2
  19. R

Stolen: Black honda Eg 2door

lets beat the fucking thief till death....bastards dont deserve to live what a nice car u have there mate....... ko ni pun tak pegi semayang jumaat apesal!!??
  20. R

Where to get original valve seal & gasket for B18CR?

try Jyunsei auto parts 0340427882