Search results

1. T

Autocross/TA 2007

lookinng for long time but still haven see the schedule out.
  2. T

wts: mitsubishi meter

PM me your best price with ready modded sockets thank you
  3. T

HWL adjustable problem, need help

the seller sell me RM800....izzit worth or not with this price? new one i think is RM1680
  4. T

the seller said just over warranty...and he already bring to factory to services before warrant over... so.,i think condition are still ok. anyway thanks all the sifu here..... thank you
  5. T

Car After Transplat Cannot Approve JpJ Plz Come In

for downgrade engine cc case..you can call the number to get more info or you PM me your contact number...we will call you ASAP.. and engine mouting mod...already comfirm cannot... thank you
  6. T

yeah...we not saying we can make your car with fully "LEGALLY" after 1.3-2.0 conversion.......all we already explain from here:- so...just the 1.3-2.0 conversion we still cannot comfirm can be make with legal document or not until now. so far we still haven to try it yet...that's why we...
  7. T

hey dude...i 'm still here.... anyway.....for 1.3-2.0 case,we will be going to comfirm it later.. and for sure,we comfirm already with your glan engine number can be change when after conversion.... for 1.3-2.0...it can be make...just the price we still cannot sure yet...will update later...
  8. T

that means waja adjustable also can fit to wira 1.3 chassis izzit?
  9. T

except the HWL...what brand are more good on performance?
  10. HWL adjustable problem, need help

i'm planning to install a set HWL adjustable to my wira 1.3....but the problem is here izzit the HWL adjustable for Wira are same model with Waja,Satria,putra? means even wira 1.3 ,1.5, 1.8....also use the same model? like HWL adjustable current using on Waja 1.6....but it also can fit to Wira...
  11. T

For the car conversion i think is no problem to get the legal documents to prof that your car have been follow the instruction to get through the jpj and puspakom testing. In this case if you motify your car after the procedure of jpj then it's might be risky to get through the jpj operation...
  12. T

without kastam paper i think is hard to make it.. anyway we will try and let you know tomorrow. what car??proton?
  13. T

ok..will try to show out here...:regular_smile:
  14. T

vanila, for sure cannot increase to 2.0cc with normal way... but i got 'jalan' to make it....just send document to me..i will try to make it.. payment can be pay after comfirm approve from JPJ...and when already collect payment...we will straight to go to make it. thank you
  15. T

Mr. wfhan, yeah...your car 1.6->1.6 are easy to approve and pass from JPJ...somemore are cheap.you can do with yourself. anyway, thanks for your info.. :)
  16. T

ealt bro, this way are normal way to make car approve from JPJ like 1.6-1.8 or just change engine number etc...but now 1.3-2.0 is totally different with this.if you straight go JPJ puspakom to test...for sure you will fail on test.that's why we need get the JPJ approval letter before we go...
  17. T

ok...what i means is i can make your proton 1.3-2.0 approve from JPJ with other way.then when your car was pass from JPJ...will receive a letter from them and after that your car still need to go puspakom to test. but i cannot guarantee you pass from puspakom except your car condition are good...
  18. T

if you interested....you can send all the document to me first...i will help you to check on JPJ and let you know ASAP.
  19. T

if first time fail....you can check where the JPJ fail...then go fix it.and you still can go second time....2nd time payment just pay JPJ puspakom...no need pay on the approve letter again.... But normally JPJ wont easy to fail if your car condition are good.
  20. T

Proton 1.3-2.0 is not a problem...but car must go JPJ puspakom PM me your contact number....thank you

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

have been searching around the net about caster prob..but cannot get de correct answer..my wira caster is out due of accident..is it fixable or not?if fixable how to do it..coz i've been 2 1 tyre shop in bukit kemuning n they asked around 350 to fix my caster problem..is it cheap or not..hope to get the answer ASAP..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience