Search results

1. tankspeed

car rammed in petrol station kiosk

Angry because cannot fill full tank?
  2. tankspeed

RX7 wheels, calipers and discs

Did this just happen?
  3. tankspeed

Vios 1.5G vs Civic ES 1.7 - opinion needed..

Vios quite quick tho, considering people will think VTEC is better, I think 0-100 below 10 seconds for the Vios(like, 9 secs). For 1.5l quite commendable leh. But build quality the Civic will win. I'd take the Civic anyday over the vios.
  4. tankspeed

Drunk Vios Driver Accident(Video)

so what happen to the WTF driver, arrested or not. since he caused an accident confirm can sue ler
  5. tankspeed

DC5 with the Cops?

Saw the video, i'm surprised the police didnt do anything? lol
  6. tankspeed

Inquiry on Legacy B4 RSK

I dunno about reliability bro, sorry:wavey: help bump incase anyone knows anything here.
  7. tankspeed

Plaza GM @ Lorong Haji Taib - Car Lift

Was watching a movie, Entrapment, earlier today, then they show a nissan cabstar taking some kind of car lift infront of KLCC i think. Sure got or not, like I never see leh.
  8. tankspeed

my PS-2....need help!!!

was joking about growing older lah, like the ps2 made me feel like a man etc when I was 9. :biggrin: Well that time(2008) I had my PS3 for like 6 months then some family member call me say some sad story he dont have VCD player all...then I let go lor. actually sell like around rm250. because...
  9. tankspeed

Inquiry on Legacy B4 RSK

I always hear about people who put WRX or STi stuff on the Legacy, even turbos, so i'm quite sure you can look at some Impreza parts too.
  10. tankspeed

funny encouter with your mitsu

Some good stories on here, I lold at some.
  11. tankspeed

my PS-2....need help!!!

I got my PS2 in 2000 and it made me hit puberty and grow a beard when I was 9 years old. Especially in 2004 when I got GT4. For years I bailed out on family, friends, because of my PS2. I love it to death then I sold it for 200 ringgit. haish.
  12. tankspeed

my PS-2....need help!!!

Nope, ps3 slim 1.2k can get actually, but usually hover around 1.5k
  13. tankspeed

Arrival of 2012 Mazda RX-7 Could Spell End for RX-8

Im pretty happy. I never liked the RX8.
  14. tankspeed

Worst car park!

Stayed in a service apt in mont kiara a week ago, the carpark was great, but getting there can die. really must go slow on the humps. carpark all gated, security 24/7, all openings need pass to enter.
  15. tankspeed

A joke a day keeps grumpy face away ^_^

Drive You Mad One day, Mr. Choe Seng Lee walked into a bank and asked for the loan officer. He said he was going to Batam on Business for two days and needed to borrow RM5000. The loan officer said the bank would need some security for the loan. Mr. Choe then handed over the keys to his...
  16. tankspeed

What Are Your New Year's Eve Plans ?

I dont actually know what to do, maybe slack at home.
  17. tankspeed

recent pencala link accident fatallity

I can't help but to agree. What the Optra driver did was terrible but actually getting the guy for what he did, I feel a bit of vigilante but that's not a good thing either.
  18. tankspeed

what is chassis/body strengthening?

Ive seen a R33 GT-R with the same foaming thing, pretty cool, keps the clean look without the roll-bars.
  19. tankspeed

Show us your lancer/evo pics!

Yeah evo 10 got dual clutch like GTR.
  20. tankspeed

Nissan Models

Haha aiya wait afew years then ill do something about that :D:D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifus,
Totally a noob here so kindda need your advise here.
I have seen a package on the R3 site abt a performance upgrade for the satria neo cps.
PROTON Holdings Berhad - R3 Accessories
The package includes a "Performance cam shaft" and i was wondering if the cam shaft is switchable cuz if i understand the CPS function, there will be a pin that enables the high lift cams. but if i change the cam shaft to the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience