Search results

1. AE101 Manual Shift Lifter/spacers (4 pcs)

AE101 Manual Shift Lifter/spacers (4 pcs) Selling this brand new manual shift lefter/spacers. I bought this last year and forgot about it in the store room. In brand new excellent condition I sold my SEG and have no use for it anymore. So NO bargaining :stupid: FIX Price : RM30...
  2. AE101 Rear Trunk Rubber Seal (Ori Thai)

Sold!
  3. Sync Air Flow Meter Tool (suit 4 Throttles)

Carburetor Synchronizer Air Flow Meter Tool I used this item to tune my 4age 20v individual throttle setup. It's a great measuring tool for exact airflow calculation. If you want each TB to have the same AF then this is what you need. Good to use it before drags and drifting events. In...
  4. Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 (REG 2009)

Sale by owner Brand : Mercedes Model : SLK 230 Year made: 2000 Year Registered: 2009 Engine capacity: 2295 Colour: Metallic Black Condition: Excellent condition Mileage: 110,000 km Clean, seldom used, serviced regularly, veteran drive, weekend car Price: RM80,000 HIGHLY...
  5. New to Kenari...Need help with engine

Hi All Kenari/Perodua Sifus, I just gotten myself a 2000 kenari auto, this is just for city use for my retired dad. I've changed a few things like bushings, mountings, radiator, brake pump etc... but now after using the car for a few months, I noticed that the engine is making more noises and...
  6. Sony DVD Player MEX-DV1000

Sold!
  7. AE101 Stock Gear Lever Loose

Hi Bros, Just wondering, I've changed my gear lever and the base (plastic) to the BT AE101. Previously using the stock AE101 metal/steel stock model. Now when I put it in any of the gears, it's loose. For instance, 1st gear on my old lever, I can move it 1-2cm left and right but 1st gear...
  8. Where to re-cone/fix 6.5 mid speakers PJ area?

Hi All, Just would like to know if anyone can recommend where to fix my component speakers? Preferably in PJ, SS2, Damansara, SS3, Kelana Jaya area. As usual, lousy installers did not cover my mids and water in the door got to the cone. I noticed a buzzing sound when bass is kicking so I...
  9. Omori Meter Oil Block Set Adapter (RARE ITEM)

Hi, Selling of the oil filter relocation kit by Omori Meter. Taken from halfcut a while back but don't know which car. The O ring can be bought at any spare part shop. It has holes for Oil Press & Oil Temp too. Price : RM400 to RM350 Location: After working hours, Kelana Jaya Balai Polis/...
  10. AE101 Mystery Rear Springs

Hi All, Apparently there are a set of stock rear springs that does not let our AE101 sag. Is this true? I've removed my rear springs to check and measure. It's approx 13inch. Are there any higher ones that doesn't let our beloved sag? Thanks.
  11. WTA: How to connect a 3 terminal capacitor?

Hi Sifu2 ICE, I just bought a Capacitor 2.0 farad to counter the power fluctuation and it's working fine (based on 2 days). My question is this, most caps comes with only 2 terminals but mine has 3. 1 Positive + 1 Negative - 1 Smaller terminal that states (K) beside it. So where do...
  12. Identifying a O2 Sensor wiring on 20V SVT

Hi all, Pls help, I'm a bit confused coz I got myself a new O2 sensor and the wires are :- 1 white (signal earth) 1 blue (signal) 2 black (heater) my current O2 svt stock has got :- 2 black 2 grey before the socket, a totally different set of wire colours :- 1 Big grey wire...
  13. Compatible O2 Sensors for SVT/BT?

Hi All, Just wondering if there are any compatible O2 sensors for both SVT & BT? Check out the below, looks same but not sure... ?????????????????? ??????? ???????????? ???? - Yahoo!?????? ??O2????????????????WiLL??2009)?? - ????Yahoo???????? - Yahoo!?????? Yahoo!?????? - ...
  14. Help to identify TRD Thermostat! Seller gave wrong info..

Hi Bros, I bought a thermostat last year from a seller here who's actively selling parts but didn't reply to my queries. I may have been my fault due to it being a long time but to my defense, I asked him many times if it could/would fit for my car since I'm not a mech and I don't know how it...
  15. MSD Coil Blaster SS8207 (40k v)

Hi, I'm selling off my MSD Coil Blaster SS8207 40k Volts. Just bought from the below seller 2 weeks ago but I regrettably have to sell it due to financial issues. Tested with ohm meter and everything seems fine...
  16. Bubble Tank Remover

Hi, Selling off my used bubble tank remover in good condition. It's universal SOLD! I would like to make it VERY clear that item as is basis. No warranty. No refund. Check the item for your satisfaction.
  17. 4age ARC Airbox for Svt

Hi, Selling of my used ARC Airbox in good condition. From Toyota AE101 Svt SOLD! Thanks to a very nice AE101 owner :-) I would like to make it VERY clear that item as is basis. No warranty. No refund. Check the item for your satisfaction.
  18. Can BT cams be used on SVT?

Hello Sifus, Can BT cams be installed on SVT without any mods? Plug and play? Are there any differences in lift? Thanks.
  19. Help! Svt to Blk top conversion..

Hi All, Recently did the svt to blk top conversion at a shop. Now my rpm is at 1.3-5k rpm..any idea why? Below is what I can see the mech did.. a) The Map sensor and Air temp sensor is connected to the AFM connector b) Added one wire from compressor to the a/c valve controller removing...