Search results

1. J

Precision Power amp

I dun know which acc shop carries Dynaudio products. If Spore cheaper, how do I bring in?? Unless I go personally to Spore.
  2. J

WTS: ICE Stuff for Quick Sale..

Thanks 5soul. Will check and thumbs up on HU sale.
  3. J

Precision Power amp

ANyone knows where can get dynaudio speakers 2nd or cheap (brand new) comp front 2 way.
  4. J

Heard about the audio system. Supposedly better than steg (value for money) but.... not heard the sound repro with my ears. ANyone has them and can give reviews what type of music it delivers. Also, which component you are using. Interested lah.... as think I need to upgrade my amp...
  5. J

Yeah. Lucky me and my gain.
  6. J

Hehehehe.... I am the lucky owner of the xetec amp. Thanks bro 5soul. Amp looks almost new. All I can say, 5soul is the real thing and excellent person to deal with. All stuff... top top Q.
  7. J

You have pm.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Honda Malaysia has announced plans to provide a free-of-charge service to replace the fuel pump unit involving 55,354 cars nationwide. This is a precautionary measure that is in line with Honda’s global fuel pump recall. However, no Hondas made in 2020 or onwards are affected.

“All affected customers will be informed via notification letters, which will include details of the product recall. Honda Malaysia urges all affected customers to contact any Honda authorized dealer to make an...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience