Search results

1. I

JZ users thread (1JZ, 1.5JZ, 2JZ)

Hey guys, I've got a 1jz-gte transplanted into a Land Rover Discovery 1. Been having problems with the driveshaft as it's not attached in a straight manner. It's slightly offset to the side due to the chassis not being 100% compatible. Any suggestions as to how to solve this problem?
  2. I

Hey there..how's your engine holding up? I have one too installed in a Land Rover Discovery..
  3. I

New 1JZ user

it's rear wheel at the moment..though 4wd sounds intriguing..lol..where ah?using the ori tranny can ah?
  4. I

13 Dec 2009, track day pics

Would there be any track days in Jan?haha...my car?it's a land rover discovery with a 1jz-gte..i'm kinda worried though if i do go, cause the corners would be a real problem for me...
  5. I

Awesome..I'm gonna try and go for one of these track days...thanks..
  6. I

Hi there...I don't really know if this is the right place to ask but I'm just gonna go ahead and try my luck..lol..Are jeeps allowed on track days or is it just limited to cars. Not being ignorant to say that a jeep isnt a car but i mean 4wd vehicles in question. Can they participate?
  7. I

To take care of turbo engine

I've heard that it's advisable to clean out the turbo. What does that actually mean? Is it cleaning the filter or the turbine itself? And also what is the optimum time to set for a turbo timer?
  8. I

New 1JZ user

Auto... it's the standard 2.5 without VVTI...
  9. New 1JZ user

Hi there, I recently purchased a Land Rover Discovery (95) with a 1JZ-GTE engine fitted into it. I'm unsure as to which parts are working fine or should I be wary of any parts prone to problems. Would anyone out there know?lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey car freaks out there....i'm using a wira yr 2000....actually my mom's car given to me when i entered college in yr 2003...its a auto 1.5.....

i checked out the auto trader where there was an advertisement saying that a guy from cheras wana seel his mivec rs 1.8 engine, the wiring system n the suspension with installation for RM 5500....

i was interested so i went to my regular wiring shop to consult with him....he is a racer...goes to sepang very often n he uses a satria mivec...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience