Search results

1. (Sharing) Exhaust/Muffler setup for Lancer GT

Please share with me/everyone here your exhaust/muffler setup on your Lancer GT. Just wondering if there is anyone out there that kinda hate the sound (I consider it noisy) from the stock muffler? Anyone can share any setup that looks nicer as well as sounds quieter and nicer? Please share the...
  2. [WTS] Honda Civic (M) EJ6 converted to EK ViRS 99 bodykit

Car SOLD! Thanks!
  3. CROWER and Brian Crower

I noticed that there are 2 brands of almost similar name for the camshafts out there in the market. CROWER (Crower Cams & Equipment) and Brian Crower (www.briancrower.com). Anyone knows if they are from the same company or are they different? Anyone knows about how different are both brands in...
  4. The difference between B18CR and B18C5?

Bros, What is the difference between a B18CR and a B18C5 other than B18CR has 200hp and B18C5 has 195hp? I found on the net that B18CR is JDM and B18C5 is USDM and also SGDM. Is it true? Is there any JDM B18C5? as I heard also that there are limited units of B18C5 in Japan. How do you spot if...
  5. [Car Paint] JUICY'S Car Spray Paint Job with Standox and Glasurit!

Are you thinking of respraying your car and put that new look up back to your car? There are various brands of paints and clearcoats used catering to all budget. What they will do is to knock your car back, realigned all the body parts and respray it. All the paint job and body works are SUPERB...
  6. Problem starting car. Car won't crank up.

Anyone know what is the problem if a car won't crank up? My Civic '96 EFi (Manual) can't start at times. When I insert the key and crank it up, it will not crank. It just go.. "karak".. and nothing happened. I can still on my aircond and lock my car (central locking) which means battery still...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im just a junior wanna a performance Turbo cars, need help from profesional person to decide for me.

Should i go for 2nd hand Wira 1.8(m)limited edition 4g93n/a and add on turbo kit TDO4+E manage+turbo meter.....just boost around 0.6 bar but is more cheaper to feel turbo power, but if modify like this cause is engine n/a the engine will having any problem....

or go on 2nd hand satria 1.6(m) n totally halfcut to evo 4g63t, is it rm25k enough for process turning+transplant+jpj...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience