Search results

1. B

(Sharing) Exhaust/Muffler setup for Lancer GT

I'm currently using the stock exhaust system and the noise really irritates me like heck.. Any nice quieter exhaust? How loud is this hotbits?
  2. (Sharing) Exhaust/Muffler setup for Lancer GT

Please share with me/everyone here your exhaust/muffler setup on your Lancer GT. Just wondering if there is anyone out there that kinda hate the sound (I consider it noisy) from the stock muffler? Anyone can share any setup that looks nicer as well as sounds quieter and nicer? Please share the...
  3. B

[WTS] Honda Civic (M) EJ6 converted to EK ViRS 99 bodykit

Ya... ya.. I let Zul take care of my car :) EHEHE! Maybe you saw my car before. *cheers* Bila free.. teh tarik oh!
  4. B

Loan is arranged by buyer but I will also help apply at the same time.
  5. B

I will snap an engine bay pic and post later. The mileage is at 190K KM. Thanks!
  6. [WTS] Honda Civic (M) EJ6 converted to EK ViRS 99 bodykit

Car SOLD! Thanks!
  7. B

Smart Eye HID is Selling Hot!!!!!(Very Low Price)

Hi XIELD, I PMed you but you didn't reply me. Anyway, just want to post my experience purchasing the HID kit from XIELD (Jason). I'm not saying he is cheating or what sort, but just sharing with you guys my experience so that you can judge for yourself. I ordered a Magnetic Hi-Lo HID 6000K...
  8. B

CROWER and Brian Crower

Hehe.. PAPA more experience lah like that.
  9. B

B16b/B18c R cam which 1 better?

I have found some specs for the cams in other forum. I don't know if you all have seen it before, but here goes (just to share share with all of you).. STOCK GSR : b17a and b18c1 (Chilled Cast Core) INTAKE lift - 10.6 mm,duration - 230 @1mm EXHAUST lift - 9.4mm, duration - 227@1mm 1...
  10. B

B16B or B16A engine

You already have a B16A then you would want the B20 bottom block, not the VTEC head because you already have it. Don't forget your brake upgrade, safety is important when you go fasssst.
  11. B

CROWER and Brian Crower

Then what about hattech brian bin crower ??? LOL!
  12. B

B16B or B16A engine

Oh.. means still use back stock B20 piston and conrods etc? Suhaimi no need B20 vtec already so fast! Kasi orang chance overtake la mie! :P
  13. B

B16B or B16A engine

Less than 10K? Reliable or not one? What to change if budget is less than 10K for B20B setup? I heard a lot need to change one lah.. starting from the rods up to the block oh!
  14. B

Difference between b16a, b16b, b18c and b18cr head...?

From what I know, the B16A block is shorter (263mm) than the B16B and B18C (both 270mm), so I suppose the head for B16A is shorter than B16B and B18C.
  15. CROWER and Brian Crower

I noticed that there are 2 brands of almost similar name for the camshafts out there in the market. CROWER (Crower Cams & Equipment) and Brian Crower (www.briancrower.com). Anyone knows if they are from the same company or are they different? Anyone knows about how different are both brands in...
  16. B

take note

Mie, beli 20 biji .. percuma 1 biji kan?! HEHEHE!
  17. B

take note

Suhaimi.. no wonder you bought so many eggs the other day la! HEHEHHEHEHEE! Jangan marah yeh!
  18. B

The difference between B18CR and B18C5?

Ooh! Thanks bro! Anyway, was wondering if the internal is the same as B18CR?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Guia Circuit plays host to the legendary Macau GP. A location that some say is much more daunting than the already very intimidating Monaco street circuit. It's tight corners, steel barriers and no run off areas whatsoever provide for some great racing and one that separates the legends from the men and the men from the boys. It is also the only street race event that features both cars and bike races.

Many...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience