Search results

1. S

SIC Track Day

wkwoo: yea, I was following the red S15 for a couple of laps. backed off a bit in case he went into a spin, but it was damn entertaining just watching him slide almost every corner! Nice opposite lock. surprised he didn't get flagged, haha.
  2. S

sepang track day [29 30 dec 2007]

Ok, I've just managed to get through to the track office. They said the track is being resurfaced and that the next available track day might be in April. This is absolutely ridiculous. Am I the only one who feels like it's pointless to have our own circuit when we can't even get a chance to...
  3. S

For Sale: BMW E30 AC Schnitzer

Haven't been logging on lately. car still available. give me a call. 012 290 9580
  4. S

boost, don't have a 2nd car yet, but wanna play japanese car la. Looking for something with a B16B or B18C-R in it. My E30 is a torque machine, so doesn't rev that high. Now I wanna know what the other side of 5000rpm feels like...haha. silver, it's a manual with a short shift installed. Will...
  5. S

Thanks. Bumpppp....Car still available.
  6. S

thanks, MohdRidhwan. I'm in the PJ/Damansara area. Gimme a ring anytime.
  7. S

Car still available. Sorry, Chriiz18. This one's gotta be cash. No loan.
  8. S

Thanks, aRRrgghh. Will let you know, but not likely to let the rims go separately. Gotta let it go as a package. Thanks!
  9. S

Fuel consumption is about 220km for RM50, with a light foot, that is. No, this is not the most economical car. But it's fun. And if you're thinking economy, something with less cylinders would be better. I'm in the PJ/Damansara area.
  10. S

Thanks, Battousai. Honestly, this car is more of a torque monster than a high RPM screamer. The cams are still standard ETA, thus optimised for low and midrange grunt. I'd say we're looking at about 150hp, but about 180 lb/ft torque. Swap the cams for high lift items, get a Hartge or...
  11. For Sale: BMW E30 AC Schnitzer

Hi, guys. Thinking of letting my beloved Beemer go and moving on. Here are the specs of my ride: 1984 2 door 320i EXTERIOR Metallic black with AC Schnitzer decals, M3 badge M Technic fibre replica front and rear bumpers Imported PU Eyebrows Dechromed window garnish and kidney grille...
  12. S

Honda integra DC2 (converted type r) for sale 70,000

Hey there. Nice car. Couple of questions: 1. Is the quoted dyno result (230hp) with or without nitrous? 2. What's the spec for wheels, brakes and gearbox? Thanks!
  13. S

Evo 6-9 Owners

To answer some of your questions, an engine can basically be divided into the head and the block. The "block" is the bottom end which includes the block, pistons, crankshaft, con rods, flywheel, oil sump, etc. The "head" is the top part you can actually see when you look at the engine bay...
  14. S

Evo4 for Sale

Please PM me mileage details and specs. You're mat_evo on lancer-evo.net, aren't you? Thanks!
  15. S

For Sale

kerahkeng, check your PM.
  16. Lancer chassis codes and descriptions

Could you please enlighten me on Lancer codes (eg, CP9A etc.)? And not just the Evos, but GSRs, MXs and all performance-oriented variants (eg. 2wd, 4wd, engine codes/size/output) I'm especially confused about the non-Evo 4wd variants. Was wondering what the conversion to an Evo would involve...
  17. S

For Sale

Hi, just a couple of questions: 1. Was the car an original 4wd before you converted it? 2. What's the mileage on the engine/gearbox? 3. Can we have some specs on the conversion? 4. What year is the chassis and engine? 4. More pics please of engine bay, exterior and interior, please... Thanks!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Do anyone have this kind of problem Before

Need ur help here, My satria 1.6 4G92 Sohc 1st gear max can only go 20kmh or 25kmh where the RPM already at 5K or 6K. the same goes to my 2st gear, max can only go 30kmh or 35kmh. In english my 1st gear and 2gear cant tarik (no power) why?

If i push my 1st gear to 5K or 6K RPM, the car max can go is 25 sure below 30kmh when i tukar to 2st gear, the car will push back then only go forward, why.

I try my kelisa or my friends satria 1.3...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience