Search results

1. I

[WTS] Osram Night Breaker PLUS

none for perdana v6?
  2. I

Paint Correction

what kind of extreme stuff are talking about?? my intention is to "experiment" with the car :nurse: heehee (before i buy new car, to make sure that i'm competent enough if i have to do paint correction)
  3. Paint Correction

Dear Sifus, I had problem with my car paint. hope somebody can help me to solve my paint issue. it has some serious pitting issues that seriously made the car looks not appealing. what should i do? Should i just wet sand the entire car to smoothens the surface of the painting.
  4. I

WTS All Japanese cars below market price!!!

bro PM me RX-8 type s 2004-2006 make
  5. I

1st detailing article published in malaysia - Cars.my

good job kc! love your work!
  6. Changing Spark plug Cable

Hi all, I'm using SH4 1991 honda civic 1.5 carburetor engine. It is inherited from my dad who bought it 20 year ago. Currently there's no major changes within the car, all standard part including the rear speaker (which has torn to pieces). In accordance to the title, i have intention to...
  7. I

Kc extreme wet sanded & acidised restoration detail

nice restoration kc, really did a great job! oh i have 1 question, what do you mean when u said OEM paint?
  8. I

Imported cars cheap - loan arrangeable!!!

bro, pm me ur best price [email protected] cars: z4 s200 fairlady e92 320i 325i rx8 thank you bro. cheers
  9. I

Detailing Session & hand on at Ampang Park automotive week

kc should i use meguiar's clay or some other brand because i found meguiar's quite expensive rm160, and how long clay can be use(before changing new one)?
  10. I

Civic/CR-X EF talk

hi, wonder where can i get the window molding for the ef. mine is the 4 door import.
  11. I

Supercharged Celica for Sale - RM105K negotiable

this car convert to FR or not?
  12. I

charcoal detailing challenge - impossible making it possible

im impressed! u guys are great!
  13. I

about go kart.

hello... just wanna ask, is there anybody want to sell kart chassis only, or something close to that, because interested in building kart, n how much is it for chassis?? i hope u can help me, im really into building my own kart, if got the chassis, maybe put some the gx160 honda engine to...
  14. I

rotax racing kart for sale!!!!!

hello, im very interested in karting and im very new and want to build my own kart. im planning to build the basic kart with gx160 engine n maybe upgrade to shifter kart. the question is, where can i get 2nd hand kart, maybe only the chassis of old kart, because im interested in the...
  15. I

carburetor to fuel injection

if i change into b16a engine, do i need to change gearbox also? or can stick to old manual gearbox
  16. I

Car audio complication

tq for the advice! helped me a lot
  17. Car audio complication

Hi I have one question about my car audio system. I only want to change the old speaker to the new one. But then, I'm only using the stock radio. My question are: 1) Can I use 300 watt speaker on the stock radio without using amplifier(original speaker less than 100watt) I appreciate...
  18. carburetor to fuel injection

Hi all, i have 1 things that wonder me a lot. i have this 1991 fourth generation Honda civic with 1.5L SOHC single carburated engine and manual 5-speed transmission gearbox. The questions are: 1) can i convert the carbureted engine into a THROTTLE BODY INJECTED(TBI) engine? 2) which is...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:frown: Guys ,IM not sure how 2 spray on my rims I wan sumtin dht last all i knw spray frm norm hardware shop will peel off way 2 easily!Do any1 knows wer I can get real hardcore spray,price,brand,name:etc!Thanks alot my fren.Hava nice day
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience