Search results

1. 7

Need Advice

What the hell are you talking about ? High cams ? i bet you want to change to titianium valve spring and oversized valves too huh ... sheesh ... here is some information for you to read. http://www.rotaryengineillustrated.com/ 896640 [/b] duhh .... titanium valve springs ,
  2. 7

SOHC 1.6 TURBO

turbine td04 $250 injectors mitsu gsr 4 pcs $400 intercooler , sr20 or gsr $100 mild steel intercooler piping and silicone hoses $500~600 , Turbo manifold modified from the aftermarket extractor , $400~500 apexi VAFC $1300 , BOV put stock Evo is good enough can $50 , total setup cost...
  3. 7

SOHC 1.6 TURBO

1.6 soch is normal setup , tdo4 turbine , all on stock internalls , injectors , FMIC and with VAFC , could take on B16~b18 non or type r Easily , tested personally , no joke , respond faster then EVO's
  4. 7

APEX seals

there will me more contact or using 3mm seal , so it will feel like the rpm are very heavry to rev up ,
  5. 7

FC3S question

i got turbo ( Garrett / air research ) , manifold , wastegate ( trust ) , downpipe , front mounted intercoolers ( turst ) , hks Filter With all intecooler pipe , Turbo need to pair on the seals , will cost around $300 the whole kit $2500 ,
  6. 7

Vteckiller Millenium motorsports A++++

win or lose is not a big issue ,
  7. 7

SPY RX-7

Team PR Vs. Team USA ... Puerto rico , 13b around 7sec ... that was amazing , fastest 13b ...
  8. 7

Congrats to JoniRoco for being the 10,000th member

what is the reward ? .
  9. 7

SPY RX-7

yeah .. australian are really nuts on rotary , but they clock on below 8 sec .. mostly are 3/4 tube chasis setup , I think HKS GTR still on bare chasis . But anyway ... rotory with proper tuning .... is damn fast ,
  10. 7

SPY RX-7

malaysia tak boleh ... :( our car not fast enough la .
  11. 7

SPY RX-7

13b REW engine , Hks turbine T51 , using only 850cc X 4 injector , microtech , hks dog box , modified rear axle , faster then viswork RX7 from sabah , top 10 car in thailand , i got the engine pic , file too large to post up here ,
  12. 7

20b rotary engine for sale fully rebuild w/ Pport

can you list up what is on the engine ? . do they come with turbo ? . Also what type of G force transmission ? .. can you specify the model , thank you ,
  13. 7

13B 6-port

well i;m not really sure . but you can find a 12a engine on ah choi place , not sure he have a 6 port . just go to look for him , he is the rotary master in town ,
  14. 7

fuel pump...

sard 280lph too big to fit in to evo , walbro is the perfect size , you can try sard 210lph , they are same size a walbro ,
  15. 7

13B 6-port

i think 6 port engine only on FC chasis , pretty sure that 12a are not 6 port , The last model of sa22c 1st gen are using turbo , i dont think they are 6 port type , regular 13b series 4 and 5 fc engine has small port on primary ,
  16. 7

REBUILT 13B ENGINE only for FD RX-7 (supply only)

13btt : thanks for the reply nothing to critics here , just wanna know more about how to , sorry i dont own any or work with that 13b-rew yet , so not sure how you do it , well i think most good quality torque wrenches come with adjustable tension over the torque you want to , Also...
  17. 7

REBUILT 13B ENGINE only for FD RX-7 (supply only)

13btt : well why you need to use 3 torque wrenches ? .. do you need 3 of them to power them firmly ? Well i wonder .. how do you compression test them if you put up a new seal on ? they didnt sit right up to the housing at all . Manielo_RX7 : what does it mean by stupid skyline ? I...
  18. 7

20B

what is the advantage to use a 3 rotor ? .
  19. 7

need any mazda sifus' help!!

dude .. i no longer own a 86 ... it sucks .. buy used parts like begging for free .. :(

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Today at about 3:15pm 29-Oct-2008 my car got stolen in KLCC Season parking lot. Pls pls if you guys happen to see my ride..pls help contact the police and spot where iszit.

Car Reg Plate:
WKX 6826

Contact me if found 012-2514592 (Nick)
Thank you so much.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience