Search results

1. KEE aka Storm

What does engine torque mean to you?

Diesel = mat salleh boxer Petrol = Ip Man(wing shun) try figure it out, hihihihi....:biggrin:
  2. KEE aka Storm

how to improve steering stability?

im not good in explaining, you can try reading this link >> Bump Steer - L o t u s S e v e n C l u b If your car tends to self steer after it has hit a bump in the road even though you have not changed input on the steering wheel, you could (there are other reasons !) be suffering from...
  3. KEE aka Storm

What does engine torque mean to you?

let say, two guys are doing pull up in the gym, guy1 do 20 pull-up in 10seconds. guy2 do 20 pull-up in 15seconds. Guy1 have more torque than Guy2. continue, guy1 do another 20 pull-up, takes him 20seconds. after that he pancit d,cannot do anymore pull-up. guy2 do another 20 pull-up, takes him...
  4. KEE aka Storm

how to improve steering stability?

you are experiencing Bump-Steer, changing to after market shocks changing the ride height will cause unnecessary bump-steer, either you set the car to original ride height with factory recommended alignment setting, or you get a good alignment shop to give you custom alignment setting(base on...
  5. KEE aka Storm

Bukit Putus Hillclimb Track Day

TQ yeehau86 for the beautiful pic :itsme: LOPI, you can get news at Wheelspin Malaysian Motorsport group in facebook here's one of a video of me & my friend on in the track day =) Bukit Putus Track Day - 2011 Sep 25 - 4th RUN - YouTube
  6. KEE aka Storm

Need Help and advise

alantjw, not pro la, know a bit bit only =P you can choose standard piston or oversize piston, the machinist will rebore the liner to match the piston after they insert the sleeve. my suggestion is that you find out what cause the damage before you attempt to fix it. btw, why you took out the...
  7. KEE aka Storm

Need Help and advise

resleeve mean installing new sleeve(cylinder liner) into your engine block, you can order stock/original size piston, or other size of your choice to match the new sleeve. don't have to sakit kepala so much bro, just send it to the machine shop they can kaw tim for you, this is not something you...
  8. KEE aka Storm

Need Help and advise

walao eh..... you can't sandpaper the cylinder liner bro. send the block to machine shop to re-bore and use over-size piston. or ask the machine shop to re-sleeve the cylinder liner.
  9. KEE aka Storm

Rich fumes from exhaust pipe

what car is it? a puff of black smoke whn you start or does it goes on for few seconds/minutes??
  10. KEE aka Storm

Tire Price list Zth

just got myself 2pcs of Bridgestone RE002 install at the front wheel. 195/50R15 = RM273(made in Thailand) bought from MPS Auto at PJS7.
  11. KEE aka Storm

Rich fumes from exhaust pipe

the screw that your mech adjust is for idle control, it has nothing to do with A/F ratio. if you have idling problem from the beginning, it indicate that something is not working properly, your mech adjust the screw (to increase idle rpm to prevent engine dying off maybe??) not really solving...
  12. KEE aka Storm

Tire Price list Zth

yup, is made in Indonesia, that's why is cheaper. i've checked that, 195/55 R15 is rm335 per piece, made in Thailand 205/50 R15 is rm315 per piece, made in Indo think im gonna give it a try for the re002, let hope bridgestone QC can maintain the quality...
  13. KEE aka Storm

Tire Price list Zth

anyone using bridgestone re002 here? can share your review please? Bridgestone Adrenalin RE002
  14. KEE aka Storm

SIC Track Day

ylong, no problem bro, just come and have fun. akuma, milo kosong KAW is ma favorite drink alsoya know. ok la, a drink and nasi lemak to learn how to be lansi from you:tee: hihihihihihihi....
  15. KEE aka Storm

SIC Track Day

wah!! like that also can ah?? can i buy you teh tarik and nasi lemak as taxi fare?? can la can la, give chance to newbie like me to learn abit from elite driver la :biggrin: hahahaha......
  16. KEE aka Storm

SIC Track Day

arrive, pay and drive. make sure car in good running condition, brake & tyre ok, no oil leak, seat belt working, etc etc.. and wear helmet, safety first :driver: akuma, tai loh, you hvnt confirm my taxi ride request leh, dun charge too much la, LOL.......
  17. KEE aka Storm

Track Day Support Group 2011.

guys, enough la, no need to waste time replying here anymore, things are being made very clear already. better spend time go check tyre pressure, engine oil, etc etc prep for next track day. akuma, if you see him on track park your car let him pass lo, no point to play play or race with him...
  18. KEE aka Storm

one man standing on top of the mountain by himself, look down, and said "im taller than all of you", and he just stay there on the mountain top. other men who were down on the ground, not as "tall", they are going places, with buddies and friends, and make new friends while travelling...
  19. KEE aka Storm

akuma, ya i will be there on 4th Sep, more than 6months didn't track d, tangan gatal kaki gatal, hahaha... guess i'll see your orange rocket burn some rubber that day ;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

need to find chop shop contact, those very very old shop.....coz looking for very old stuff...

prefer with contact number.....can call to ask

kl or selangor area
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience