Search results

1. babyishfemme

TT Session

Hey guys, Sorry for not updating for weeks... We did not meet up on the 12th Feb as most of the members are still on CNY mood and outstation.So we cancelled...:( We are trying to plan a next TT for the next coming week 11/3 or 12/3 (either on Friday or Saturday), depends on the votes from...
  2. babyishfemme

Just discovered this club

Hi jackson91, Welcome to our car club. is great to hear from you. U are looking for a hyundai coupe? Mind to tell which model / year u prefer? What is your profile name in FB? Is this the group link u joined ?Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More I am not very sure on the...
  3. babyishfemme

TT Session

Hey JD, That;s a very good idea and thoughtful. But at the mean time, only few of us confirmed. And i need to check with these confirmed members whether they are still keen to proceed the dinner as some of us still have plans for CNY..
  4. babyishfemme

Hyundai 2011+ yf sonata

Does this car needs bodykit? It's already look awesome with the original look!! :) An amazing car! I wish i had one for myself too!
  5. babyishfemme

TT Session

Hi JD, Is great to hear you will be joining us! Attendance for the CNY dinner on 12th February 2011: 1. Alex Chai aka alexv6 2. Jack Tam aka Marsboy 3. Sandra Chong aka Babyishfemme 4. Darren Lim aka DeliciousD 5. JD aka jdr1786
  6. babyishfemme

TT Session

Hey guys and girls, We will be organising a gathering for CNY celebration and all members are welcome! We plan to have a dinner and 'Lou Sang' around PJ area. We would appreciate if you guys and gals can attend the celebration by stating your names on the forum below. The date for this...
  7. babyishfemme

TT Session

:) time flies fast, so i am no longer young. Yes, i have a dedicated mechanic who is also one of the member here. I do not have another timekeeping person. FYI, I am an independent person. ;)
  8. babyishfemme

TT Session

Hi Kevin, I am working and studying...I am not young anymore.:P Jack, Please state the yum cha venue also ya. Don't want KL town..
  9. babyishfemme

TT Session

Weekend - Saturday or Sunday? Saturday I am ok. I have class until 1pm..
  10. babyishfemme

TT Session

Oh..we have few ladies who are driving hyundai cuupes.. Yeap. I agree. Tuscani is good car..:) Which coupe are u driving?
  11. babyishfemme

TT Session

Hi Kevin, Thanks for dropping by. Lots of girls are driving coupes nowadays...:)
  12. babyishfemme

TT Session

Yeah..don't be shy...I am the one who should be shy la..i am the only girl here..aiyoh!!! Ok..we plan it after CNY as most of the members here will be busy working and doing last minute shoppings~ Guys.. make sure u give some time for HCC after CNY alright!! and those who are married...
  13. babyishfemme

TT Session

Guys, We need a TT for 2011. We made it so well on our last TT. Come on! We plan one before the CNY week. Anyone keen to make it happen?
  14. babyishfemme

Tuscani for Sale!

James, If i didn't mod my car last year, I will consider your car. But must be RED!! hehe
  15. babyishfemme

Tuscani for Sale!

James!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!! U can't sell your car la~~~
  16. babyishfemme

TT Session

Hey Guys, It is coming to the end of 2010 already!! Where have you guys been? been so busy with all end year parties ke? What happen to our year end planned TT? Adui~~~~
  17. babyishfemme

TT Session

Location? Must ask Ken.. Ken, Are you still planning for a meet up this coming Friday?
  18. babyishfemme

TT Session

Are we all planning to meet up on the 26th November? Maybe those who can join, please do. Then we can discuss among us regarding our HCC trip to Malacca next year.
  19. babyishfemme

TT Session

Alright friends, As what Ken said, we will have a TT on 26 Nov. We need the list for the upcoming TT and discussion for the trip... List of members : 1. Ken3182 2. Babyishfemme aka Sandra Who else coming?
  20. babyishfemme

TT Session

But before that, it is best for us to have another TT before the end of 2010, maybe around December... But not on Christmas day ya. Am celebrating,,hehe.. We can take the opportunity to discuss the Malacca trip..the programmes etc...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi..i'm planning to convert my auto waja to manual transmission..but to no avail,there is no complete set of gearbox that can help to to convert..two items are missing : the gear(shifter) cable, and the pedal..

the set only have :
1)shifter
2)flywheel,
3)clutch and housing,
4)clutch pump
5)gearbox itself..

what other parts that i need to source if want to convert?

if its hard to find,can i just fit in a campro gearbox to my 2003 EFI auto waja?mine is the first batch..not...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience