Search results

1. hamzah90

A Fan Video of the '(00) Time to Attack

I think i saw more of his teeth rather than the videos of the cars.
  2. hamzah90

Something is wrong!

Emmm bro, i was there the whole time when they did the work. And i saw them removing my head unit and cutting some wires and connecting them to other wires! Is it dangerous?? Bloody useless acc shop pigs :mad:
  3. hamzah90

Honda City Engine not stable while idling? Gearbox problem?

Emm bro. Does your honda city have the 7speed mode? Do you always use that 7speed mode? It is probably a gearbox problem if im not mistaken. My friends car is the same. Some honda city with the CVT has many problems. And it costs about 20k to change a CVT gearbox. Many honda city...
  4. hamzah90

Something is wrong!

Huh? Where got solved. It isnt solved yet. They said they cant do anything. They told me to go to the aircond shop and see whats the problem :mad:
  5. hamzah90

Something is wrong!

Hey bros. Just now i went to the audio shop where i did my audio at TTDI, they opened the whole console, and not only did they find ANYTHING WRONG, but they also caused a bloody chip on my dashboard console because of the screwdriver. At last, they said that "<b>we cannot do anything, u have...
  6. hamzah90

Something is wrong!

Bro i dont have any turbo/shemurbo timer installed. My car is just standard. Its a Year 2007 Honda City. I dont know what the problem is. Last time when i changed my audio, they opened the console where the aircond switch was located at to get to the radio. But then, cud that...
  7. hamzah90

Something is wrong!

Hye guys. Just wanna ask u if u know what the problem is. Even when i remove the keys from my car, the aircond is still on! I think thats how my battery died few days ago. I dont know how can this happen. I can even put it to number 4(full blast) and it will still run even when the...
  8. hamzah90

Vip Style New Vios - From Vip Concept Club Johor Bahru

In front toyota badge? Behind lexus badge? Toyexus?
  9. hamzah90

[WTA] JPJ Inspection for HID

Jpj? :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: Hahaha. Nowadays theres so many roadblocks! That day at around 3am on my way back, i stop at a traffic light, suddenly a JPJ WAJA PATROL CAR stop beside me! My front windows were down but my back windows were up and they were tinted 95%...
  10. hamzah90

Which tyre u recomend? Klang cheaper??

Bro, i already bought my tires :driver: MICHELIN PP2 195/55 for RM210 a piece. Other places were like 250/260 I have to say, it was really cheap. But the service was quite bad. But i cant blame them, there are so many cars they have to attend to la :wavey: And i went searching for the...
  11. hamzah90

kancil suspension problems

Haiya bro.. Why u go and change to sport suspension in the first place?? :banghead: Now u say not comfortable? Mabye because u using cheap sports springs i think. Why dont u get original EIBACH / GAB springs? :driver: That one more comfortable. Or go to half cut shop and find...
  12. hamzah90

1 more satria gti stolen

PEOPLE WHO OWN SATRIA GTI'S SHOULD INSTALL A TRACKING DEVICE IN THEIR CAR. SO WHEN THEIR CAR GETS STOLEN, WE CAN TRACK IT DOWN AND FUCK UP THE THIEVES NICELY. IF NOT ALL,AT LEAST JUST ONE PERSON WHO OWNS A SATRIA INSTALL LA THE ALARM.. THIS IS LIKE A KILLING SPREE MAN, thieves stealing...
  13. hamzah90

ye lah. im just saying only im just giving my opinion. if u want more comfortable, go find MERCEDES S-CLASS AIR MATIC SUSPENSION,that one damn comfortable than myvi i think price is around 30 k hehe :driver: :wavey:
  14. hamzah90

Emm, if u invest , maybe u can buy air suspension from old mercedes s-class At half cut shop got sell. I think around 30k :driver: But it will be damn comfortable no more bumpy rides anymore :driver: hehehe :thefinger:
  15. hamzah90

Bro thanks for giving me that link :wavey: Rm180 per piece for Michelin PP2 195/55/R15? Are u serious ah bro? So cheap.. Which shop? Some say that the michelin prices gone up but i dont know la. hmmm.. :itsme:
  16. hamzah90

I got it at cheras area about 1 and a half years ago. How come yours so expensive 260 per piece??? At where u change? Or maybe because your rims bigger i think. :confused: I am not really a hardcore driver but sometimes when u see these twists and turns u just feel like wanna layan corner...
  17. hamzah90

Around how much is the price for Michelin PP2 195/55/R15?? Got any contact details? :wavey:
  18. hamzah90

Hye there. Im planning to change my tires TOMORROW My tire size is 195/55/R15. My current tyre is Michelin Pilot Precada 2 and it really grips the road so damn good, whenever i take corners, no slip at all. I bought those tyres for 200$ a piece. Are there any good brands which is...
  19. hamzah90

proton savvy performance

Aiyahh. Savvy for what want to do perfomance? Savvy is fuel save car. No need to waste money on perfomance. Huhuhu :) :wavey:
  20. hamzah90

myviclub highspeed convoy. (rant)

U too :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everybody,

Need help.. my car is overheating it's a wira 1.5 carburated engine. Did an overhaul (Full) after white smoke started coming out. Just did it about a week ago. My mechanic says it's the motor oil type I should change from 10sae to a 20 sae or something like that. Everything is fine for about 20 to 30 mins but after that the temperature rises gradually to almost the red line. I've tried flushing the radiator, changing the termostat, changing the hoses, changing the fan but...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience