Search results

1. W

Imported Car With Low Price

another shithead, haha just bring out the crap
  2. W

Used,Unregistered Cars For Sell (Cash Only)

Re: closed but the pipetmaster is a master he have all kind of friends fron jpj , puspakom and kastam i wonder if the pm najib also his best friend aka orang dalam , hahaha what a crap!!!!
  3. W

imported car for low price!!!!

this seller always changing name and now using the nick masterpipet if i'm not mistaken the deal ,the story and the procedure always change and inconsistent he's not the man in this kind of business, if something get wrong, he surely will run away
  4. W

Yes, please email me full procedure on how your purchase works, how changing the plate and grant to malaysian and if this car got ap and i can refinance it to make bank loan my email is : [email protected] i'm interested with odyssey and estima 2.4 (2005) tq
  5. W

what i mean is if u have the malaysian grannt and plate, u will also get nail if u dont have ap
  6. W

My baby Galant vr4 looking for new owner

wht is the transmission, auto or manual ?
  7. W

is this come with valid malaysian ap ?
  8. W

from what i heard oldo u r using a malaysian plate and malaysian grannt, i mean after converting the singaporean car, if someone report to the kastam , u will definitely get nail correct me if i'm wrong
  9. W

is this thread dead ?
  10. W

hello bro i'm newby here could u plz give me the price 4 honda civic 2.0 (2006) price including the charge to change the car grantt dan plate to malaysian plate and grantt, tq email me to [email protected] need info asap