Search results

1. J

[WTS] Bosch Aero Twin Wiperblades

Hi, PM me price for polo tsi. Anyway is this silicone or rubber? Thanks in advance !
  2. J

ROTA Grid / IKR

PM your price for 16" hyperblack Thank you !!
  3. J

OZ Ultraleggera Sport Rims For Sale.

please Pm me your price for: 16" PCD 5/100 & the offset 17" PCD 5/100 & the offset THANK YOU !!
  4. J

Porsche 911 GT2 (997) Extreme Paint Correction!!!

hmm..look like tahb auto to me :)
  5. J

[wts] CHEAPEST Bodybuilding Supplements [Protein, Creatine, Mass Gainer, Fat Burners]

Re: [wts] CHEAPEST Bodybuilding Supplements [Protein, Creatine, Mass Gainer, Fat Burn hey bro,do PM me your best price for serious mass, thanks :)
  6. [WTB] Replica 17'' TE37 RIMS Taiwan

Hi, I'm looking for Replica Volkracing TE-37 17"/18" PCD 100 - 4 Hole (taiwan) exactly like this 'Picture Below' : - Please let me know if you know where to find/get those kind of rims 'picture above' Thanks In Advance !!!
  7. J

ROTA 18'' Replica TE37 and LM GT4

Re: and LM GT4 Bro jimmy,sorry to disturb! just to ask whether you have any jalan for 'ROTA 17 or 18'' Replica TE37' white,PCD 100 x 4 hole? Hope to hear from you soon, Thanks In Advance !!
  8. J

[WTS] Ralliart, Mitsubishi, Nismo, Advan Road Tax holder

hey bro, 3 for RM 25 + shipping can make it? PM me your phone number so i can contact you for more detail :)
  9. Satria Neo Engine Transplant

hi to all ZTH Brothers :biggrin: sorry,newbiee here well,i would like to know about satria neo with toyota heart . ect "4AGE Engine" mounting need to be modified? cause i have heard some of them said just add on bracket will do? is that true? & what about the chances of getting JPJ approval?
  10. J

WTA - Any S2000 users????

hi to all s2k owners anyone knows any honda s2k <ap1/ap2> <soft/hard top> that are up for sale? im really interested anyone with lubang pls pls pm me alright ;) thanks in advance !
  11. J

Cars for sale

hi bro, i'm looking fer honda s2000 , is there any? any year between 2000> or lastest color : white / black ap1 / ap2 any will do price range ? if can do pm me both of the price alright? thank you !
  12. J

[WTS] PIVOT VOLTAGE STABELIZER, Ignition Earth, SPARK EARTH

hey bro,i'm interested just to confirm whether is it all 100% genuine pivot product? :dontknow:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Can someone list down the steps that I need to take when I wash and polish my car.
I got my new car last week and i noticed that there are some swirl marks as well as a hazy patch on the bonnet.

I was advised to polish the car, but I dont know if i should take it to a car detailing outfit or should i do it my self. $$ constraints :)

So, if i decide to DIY..can someone recomend me the products as well as the techniques that needs to be used.

Really appreciate the help. Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience