Search results

1. T

Haltech Platinum Series

[/B] i luv this word.....:biggrin:emmm.....mr. yopo..... yopo..... anyway...thank to the warranty given.....n prize...definitely as a customer will :love: i like AIR ASIA motto " everybody can fly".....but now or after...."every car with EMS" go...go... fu** it with who got brain...
  2. T

Haltech Platinum Series

ha..ha..ha..this is 1st world thinking......:congrats:
  3. T

Haltech Platinum Series

familiar its doesn't meant u able to maximize its capability.....dun 4get talent/skill and wat purpose 4? tuned for money???? or fuc*in else.....
  4. T

Haltech Platinum Series

emmmm....good speech..:proud:but poor of fact..:sleep:..that ur's....
  5. T

Mivec 4g63 Vr4/1G Kiggly Racing

that right!!!!....i'm also use pen type coil make by SCR.....got diff. consumption esp. in daily driving.....:proud:thank SCRbut be carefull if someone side by side with me....he....he..he:driver:
  6. T

EMS Dyno Results

wow!!!!!!nice engine.:smokin:
  7. T

On road tuning vs dyno tuning

i will use machine dyno tune after make it any new modif....like replace new turbine, porting....or piston to look my engine capability ( torque/whp ).... but, when i joint any drag / feel fuel consumption high/rich...i prefer to use tune on the road as well.... and syahz 012-2864000(...
  8. T

Bullseye Power Turbocharger frm speedspin

now....i oledy used 6 months BEP from speedspin:driver:.....could i send it back to u for polish my lovely BEP ( hotside )....how many days to complete polish my hotside turbine.....and can i send it next week by monday....coz i can't wait to c my ETT looks 'handsome' while celebrating in...
  9. T

turbo manifold piping

"banana" is a custom manifold....more of value if buy with ur special order......not buy with ready made manifold.....should have with ur own design.....:biggrin:....
  10. T

Microtech

swift use dvvt.....:questionmark:look like hard....:driver:
  11. T

absolutely syahz......:top:......now i got lots of new friend on the road that same with my eye......... not late to say....congrats to 4g garage!!!!!bullseye from air werks.....
  12. T

4G67 Turbo Stroker

hopefully BILLET turbine can prove it........with a good tuning & awesome weapon.....good luck in two o ten SBD.....:bandit:
  13. T

Fully utilise Haltech E6X

DSM,HONDA TECH....emmm....that forums we can say "@#%#%$#%$%":thefinger:....in here....sure be banned... anyway......i'm not trust E6X ( personally ).....i love platinum 1000...but i love to learn in E6X functioning and troubleshooting.....:driver:.....
  14. T

Myth on Z killer ?

so shit......800hp.......wallawee.....emmm...i'm proud bcoz my frend also....ETT......:biggrin:
  15. T

emm....with BEP... i'm felt the G-force is so mad while RPM in 4000 n above....:proud:...n i can still use my money to enjoy with my chikaroo...bcoz of wat?....he...he......i'm not worry about the maintenance.....:bath:
  16. T

you don't know, what you don't know......:biggrin:
  17. T

lots of racer now will gettin an amazing G-force with BEP :driver:
  18. T

Myth on Z killer ?

emmm....i'm so lucky bcoz my new bull eyes turbine can push to 3bar....:biggrin:
  19. T

:biggrin: ---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ---------- it's looks not fair 4 diff. IP but same ppl....morally...."against will make to be out of terrorist"...:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi everyone, i'm seeking a set of exhaust system for my subaru forester SF5, from downpipe to rear muffler. Anyone if wanna sell off theirs or have any idea any place has it please give a tinkle. Many thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience