Search results

1. harpoon

Number Plate In Malaysia...

"Hi, anyone knows how to retain old number into another 2nd hand car?" read back comment no 33
  2. harpoon

What parts do i need to build a B16a Vtec turbo ?

try to contact mr hattech from avantech at 012 2826080 maybe he can help you further
  3. harpoon

SUPERPRO Polyurethane Bushes

thanx. email received
  4. harpoon

SUPERPRO Polyurethane Bushes

pls pm me the price for honda eg 2 drs front with parts description rear with parts description how about installation?
  5. harpoon

sdb round 2

better talk in avantech fb..... damn
  6. harpoon

EG6 ori or Ek convert

you can even have more. convert direct from dc2r, then you get b18cr power. if convert direct from another eg6, you will get the same b16a in an ori eg6. when i say more,if you convert from b18cr, and you play with internals, then the sky is your limit (moolah allows) and engineering...
  7. harpoon

Why campro engines fail on crank!!! Campro 1.6 vs 4g92p

haha...i got this same idea too before. plan to get a second hand neo, then custom install k20a from honda. the neo then sure can fly with ease.... but i know there's one neo with b18c heart inside.
  8. harpoon

Open Track Day on 29th NOv 2009

great track day. As expected less cars so can improve driving skill. Heh. Akuma, saw you going out on my way in. Me in beige slow dolphin. And one blue dolphin 'eg6' driven really well, good skills bro.
  9. harpoon

National Automotive Policy 2009 Review Results

well we're the one's that vote them in, perhaps next round could just give them a taste of being the opposition..... what say you guys:listen:
  10. harpoon

when insurance premium increase, we will be like UK, insurance so high, yearly renewal of roadtax very troublesome but then, in UK the car prices are much cheaper. win some lose some in malaysia, with high car prices, you will lose all the time
  11. harpoon

heh, was there ever any news that don't make us laugh by this govt. they think we are stupid and got no brain like them.
  12. harpoon

Car Above 15 years to go Insepction yearly. Any comment??!

japan can do that coz their cars are cheap to begin with, no problem to sell after 5 years, coz countries like malaysia will buy and sell here very expensive. but in malaysia car prices already too high to begin with. how to keep my 16 yrs old car running after this? by 2011 no more 2nd hand...
  13. harpoon

New Ori Philips 4800k H.I.D

still selling this item?
  14. harpoon

Honda Civic EK9 Type-R Pedals

bro how much for a set?
  15. harpoon

Which is better? 4.4lsd or 4.785lsd?

do agree with you on the 4th and 5th gear ratio difference. but what do you mean by cruising is the same?? and how about the acceleration difference between these two final drive ratio? if the acceleration difference is quite significant then the 500 rpm difference is considered marginal and...
  16. harpoon

Which is better? 4.4lsd or 4.785lsd?

how about on an eg 2 doors?? any difference between those two
  17. harpoon

my CTR-FD2 broken into

udeng, luckily they didnt open you engine bay, or else all those stuffs will be missing. what your experince shows, is ek still being a desireable car even for theives. besides those accord, stream and altis got no extrae goodies, only standard equipment + must be some small time thieves coz...
  18. harpoon

Need help on Apexi RSM

go to jalan pasar and look for led that works on 12v. ask them, they got lots of them, u can even choose what colour that you want. extra for me, i hook it up to another buzzer also, coz sometimes when you rev up the car, u wont be able to see the led, so the buzzer will assist you further
  19. harpoon

Need help on Apexi RSM

i did that shift lamp installation before. very easy wiring work. get the normal 4 pin relay with relay socket, jalan pasar got lots of them. get two positive (power) from your fuse box, negative switch from rsm should be the white wire. hook them up to the relay, there you go. wiring diagram...
  20. harpoon

honda eps

this eps thingy, is it as good as hydraulic for tracking?? will the control be different, and will it last as long... hehe more question