Search results

1. P

How to improve braking performance part #3

What pump? You mean the vacuum booster? Never actually saw brake bleeding done w engine on, maybe w the help of the vacuum booster its easier. been doing it without the engine on for the longest time. Brake is good.
  2. P

How to improve braking performance part #3

Is there difference to do with car started and car not started?
  3. P

RCA Sepang Track Day 16/07/11

Hi Tom, Yes, the silver one with 2 drivers. Unfortunately I do not know them but they seem to be part of a group of CTR and S2K who seemed to want to drive together on track. I thought I saw the yellow one being damaged at the doors and another one with its front bumper cracked at the end...
  4. P

RCA Sepang Track Day 16/07/11

Hi Tom, Thanks for the pic. I do not know you personally but thought I saw a glimpse of a photographer walking around snapping pics. I was in the silver CTR with the vandalised scratch. You sure managed to capture the opening of waiting for a red flag. Good track day nonetheless, just...
  5. P

ZTH TTA Round 1: Post Event Comments

Hi, can anyone confirm if the next TTA is on the 25th July? Cheers
  6. P

Hi mate, Thanks for the compliments. Cheers ---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:27 PM ---------- Hi kirayamato, You are too kind. A pity I had to go back to Sg as it was turning late and thus missed the much drier...
  7. P

Hi Faisal, Interesting to know you were involved with the development of the R3. Actually with regards to the R3, I would not demand data because I actually do not know much about the performance of the car. :) But one who seeks to go faster should look at datalogging to help themselves...
  8. P

Hi Yee, No such thing as shy or not shy. Important thing we are all trying our best to improve on the timings, be open-minded and enjoy motoring. Never personally sat in an R3 but believe its quite capable to do low 2m50s kind of timing. Not sure if I am right though but I would think it...
  9. P

Time To Attack | Hall of Fame : Round 1 Sepang

Hi mate, Less this becomes some sort of flame thread I thought I had to come in and clear up what I meant. For the record TTA was slated to run from 1-5pm actually and due to the delays the "open" session was concluded or probably started after 5pm. At least when I returned my transponder...
  10. P

Time To Attack | Hall of Fame : Round 1 Sepang

Hi Yee, I would not read too much into the timings for the TTA event. To class the last OPEN session as a damp track is pushing it in my opinion. Does not matter whether it was NA-SS or NA-R because it would not make sense for the drivers to improve their timings from 3mins + to 240s in...
  11. P

Hi Yee, Yes, my car was no.3 NA-R. Thanks for the compliments on the video. Hope to see you around next TTA event. What car are you driving by the way? Cheers
  12. P

Just to add to Yee's answer later on. They did assigned the pit to us. Was running in NA-R class. Pit 22 was the assigned pit but HPC "Instructors" had parked their cars there. Perhaps they were not informed cos they seemed oblivious to it. When I tapped the horn lightly for them to move away...
  13. P

Hi all, Started a thread for participants to have their say on the event. Thought it would be good if we have some feedback so that the organisers can do an even better job than round 1. Some comments on the event - Registration was neat and efficient - Briefing was clear Things...
  14. P

"DON'T" on track day

Talk less, drive more.
  15. P

Typical timing for street cars at Sepang SIC

The idea is HMRT or no HMRT, until its done, witness and recorded, its talk. Nothing against HMRT drivers but interpolation in driving hardly works, too many variables. But yah, 2:37 with little bit here and there, personally, its still hard to swallow. Then again, those people who...
  16. P

Hi Laptimer, I see what you mean, now I understand you are on the same page as the rest of us. My bad if my posting seemed offensive. :biggrin: You are right, even good friends lie. Crazy stuff in tracking, I guess thats what they call EGO. They should make a car call the EGO for...
  17. P

Hi rx8dorifto, Thanks for saying that. I learnt about the fine difference between hearing and listening. :) Actually, I also do not understand why people do alot of BShitting. I guess its because it always happens in the past and we, who hear or listen, can hardly ever proof if its...
  18. P

Wow, I bet he's having a startling racing career now. Either that or he's simply forgotten like so many incredible drivers. Sure makes the Evo7 a much better proposition than say the current R35GTR. Then again, am sure that your friend will probably do a 2:15 in a R35GTR and possibly 1:30 in...
  19. P

Hi Faisal, Guess its a coincidence plus the FD2R is probably the most $ for $ street car that can do trackwork as well. But I think if someone said, e.g. 2m45s in a stock Swift Sports, it would be a hot topic as well. Cheers
  20. P

Hi jdm_supplies, Thank you for providing your friend's lap for me to benchmark, serves as reference but not correlated for benchmarking for me. Let's talk about the 2m42s with reflash that your friend did. Have you considered the effect of a reflash at a circuit like Sepang? Everything...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

More Volkswagen marketing genius as Amaroks topple massive chimney w/video

Wrecking balls are the weapon of choice when it comes to bringing massive structures to their feet, being able to reduce buildings to rubble with mere swings. Nonetheless, they don’t usually come cheap and aren’t exactly easy to maneuver or transport to the site.

So a demolition crew in the UK needed to bring down a 154-ton...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience