Search results

1. T

Federal Tyres (Special promo for 595RS-R)

inbox me 235/45/17 for federal rsr and evo.
  2. T

HKS Electronic Oil / Water / Boost / Exhaust Temp Meter Gauge (Used)

pm for all meters including shipment to kuching
  3. T

Used Car continue loan / cash n drive

interested in alphard. Can send to sarawak?
  4. T

BMW E60 530D F1 Special Edition

Re: BMW E90 530D F1 Special Edition E90 but 5 series? Is it a 3 or 5 series? E60?
  5. T

King of the Hill - RX-7 Maou

Yes i do :)
  6. T

overheating problem?

-----
  7. T

overheating problem?

-----
  8. T

overheating problem?

-----
  9. T

overheating problem?

-----
  10. T

overheating problem?

-----
  11. overheating problem?

-----
  12. T

integra Headcounts!!

well ya, sorry i used the wrong words. I'm deciding between that well modded db8 and a stock dc2r. Both the price is about the same, modded vs stock. So i'm kinda like stuck between the price vs performance issue. Why is it the hybrid engine is dangerous? The seller told me rm70 can go around...
  13. T

integra Headcounts!!

Re: integra Headcounts!! but based on the specs of the car, it's kinda like track car already. So the fc should be more than that? City driving, hmm....
  14. T

integra Headcounts!!

another thing is the condition of the car. I'm worried if anything spoil after 3 months and maybe the major parts? Refering the specs, how's the fc looks like? Rm10 for 50km normal city driving?
  15. T

integra Headcounts!!

anyone, i'm kinda intersted in this DB8. However, i'm kinda worry about the maintenance and not to say, it's an old car. Anyone from miri can check the "health status" of the car? http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/316817-honda-integra-db8-typer-for-sale-2.html

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Street demos have been quite a staple diet for promoting Formula One here in Malaysia and for the first time ever, Team Lotus, in collaboration with Sepang International Circuit (SIC) and Air Asia, will be putting on a street demo at the heart of the country’s administrative capital, Putrajaya, on 2 April, Saturday.

Team Lotus drivers Jarno Trulli and Heikki Kovalainen will put on a thrilling show for their...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience