1. H

Honda Euro CL9 UK Spec

Well Kept and Hope she found a new appreciative owner soon
  2. H

Subaru WRX STI version 8 (late 2002) for sale

Nice car and one of the Legend of the street
  3. H

Honda Civic FD2R 2010

nice car and one of my all time favourite. Hope you car can find a good onwer that appreciate her. Nice and Clean Car Bro
  4. H

caldina head lamp

Go to Puchong Mun Lee or Ampang Harp Thai
  5. H

front Evo8 Brembo brake

Can it apply to Caldina Turbo? I mean Plug & Play
  6. H

EVO6 Stolen Last Nite

Good news indeed, your friend should be xtra careful by now
  7. H

TTH Imported Used tyre

What type of brand you have for 215/45/17 and what is the price?
  8. H

Michelin Pilot Sport 3 215/45/17

How many pieces for RM1000? Thank you
  9. H

WTS- Puchong Used tayar 15"

I just bought a pair of Toyo Proxes R30 (215/45/R17) from TTH today and their service is not bad.
  10. H

K sport BBK

What is the price for Toyota Caldina GT-4 for 6 & 8 POT. Thank you
  11. H

RON97 iNCREASED 2/11/2010

Another gimmick and trick by Gomen by not increasing the RON95 due to Election is coming soon.
  12. H

How fast is Caldina GT4 ?

Hi guys, Wanted to share with all Caldina GT-4 onwers. I have contacted my ex-Director in Japan and asking his comment on the Japanese fuel/gas rating. As we all knew, GT-4 was required and stated "Premium Unleaded Fuel" in it catalog. Kindly refer to the find-out from my ex-Director...
  13. H

AGREED :biggrin:
  14. H

Do you encounter any issue on the engine, since you are using RON95? I heard some people said the engine will encounter issue for long run and some people mentioned that stock engine should not be any issue.
  15. H

Hi har1th7 May I know are you driving GT-4 or ZT version. Your Caldina seem to be very Fuel Save. I also would like to know any problems that you pumping RON95 in your Caldina? My GT-4 Full Tank can last until 450 or 480 with RON97.
  16. H

I think the Rocco or GTi has a light turbocharger and the 6 Speed DSG gearbox damn good. Plus Caldina way to heavy in comparison to Volk. I think Polo (GTi) also can smoke Caldina. But it a good try bro.
  17. H

Hi guys, I owning a Caldina GT-4 and I would like to share some point of view for this machine. This car is not meant like street sports car (Subaru or Evos), it more toward of combination "family & sports" in it DNA. I personally stepped to 190 km/h twice in the highway. Nevertheless, it...
  18. H

[WTS] A lot of Tamiya & Aoshima to let go

Bro the 1/24 Lancer Evolution X Ralliart Version still available or when the stock will be replenish
  19. H

RON97 iNCREASED 2/11/2010

Something to share with you all. I have been traveling to Europe for the past month. I noticed there are 2 types of RON 95 in some of the European country (Premium & Normal) if I not namely wrongly. I believe the RON95 that we have in Malaysia, was the low grade version.
  20. Mazda Rx-8 Maintenance and revview

Hi guys, Appreciate if any owners own the beauty and could share with me on the car. Becoz, I considering to buy this car. Thx n hope to hear from u all soon:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What are the differance between this 2 blocks, besides the bore difference.

Are there any visual difference between this 2 blocks. Any markings, bla-bla-bla?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience