Search results

1. B

Wts - lots of logo and emblem

hello interested in some of these,,,do you accept paypal and can you ship to the U.S.A.? email me its easier [email protected] thanks Bruno
  2. B

D A I H A T S U charade owner's picture gallery..

hello guys where can i get a set of those orange color front side of the headlight plastic light covers?
  3. B

Carrozeria bass-reflex type 4 way speaker system ts-x380

can you ship to the U.S.A.?If so send me a PM...
  4. B

thanks for the reply,,now the big question.Where in the internet can i find these rear brake set ups to buy.I am in the U.S.A.I would love some other stuff for my 1989 charade.Here in the U.S.A. parts are very hard to find.Thanks again. Bruno
  5. B

daihatsu charade aura/gtti fibre bodykit

Is it still available?
  6. B

Daihatsu Charade GTti Side Skirt (Clone) For Sale!! A lot of stock coming!!

Hello can you ship these side skirts to the u.s.a.,if so please let me know.how much are these?thanks for all your time on this.do you accept paypal? Bruno
  7. B

daihatsu charade aura/gtti fibre bodykit

HELLO SORRY I DONT SPEAK YOUR LANGUAGE BUT I AM INTERESTED IN THE REAR TAILGATE SPOILER (tiang gol rm 150) WONDERING IF YOU CAN SHIP THIS ITEM TO THE UNITED STATES.LET ME KNOW THRU MY EMAIL PLEASE,I AM NEW HERE.MY EMAIL IS [email protected] HOPE IT IS STILL AVAILABLE...
  8. B

-Charade GTXX / GTti & Detomaso & Kissa

HELLO IF STILL AVAILABLE CAN YOU SEND ME SOME PICS OF THE centre console aura G100 complete.PM ME THE PIC OR EMAIL ME AT [email protected] THANKS
  9. B

Hello i have a question,did the gtti came originally with disc brakes in all four wheels?new here,please pm me with the answer while i get the hang of this site.thanks bruno
  10. B

Side Skirt Daihatsu Charade GTti (Clone) For Sale Cheap!!

Hello wondering if you might sell the rear tailgate spoiler like the one in the picture below.please pm me,thanks. Bruno
  11. B

Daihatsu Item For Sale From 236garage

Hello i am looking for this rear tailgate spoiler for this car a 1989 charade 3 door.Please pm me if available. Thanks for all your time. Bruno
  12. B

Daihatsu Item For Sale From 236garage

hello new here.i am looking for a rear tailgate spoiler for a 1989 charade?Wondering if you might have one.Pm me with the answer please its easier for me.thanks for your time. Bruno

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Back in 2005, and more precisely, during the Tokyo Motor Show 2005, Nissan unveiled one of the most interesting concept cars of the entire event, the PIVO. To put it simply, Nissan came out with a round cute car with a cabin which was able to rotate on itself 360 degrees.

Anyway, due to the success of the first generation, Nissan will come out with a 2nd generation of this PIVO with several tweeks that you will discover in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience