Search results

1. H

sr20 workshop

lil_jimmy i actually am quite happy with OMS, may i know why you say his work is cut throat and not good? Personal experience? Just wondering.
  2. H

Mitsubishi OEM Lamp Room Roof Console Sunglasses Holder Evolution 7-9 Airtrek

Is this the same as the mitsubishi triton one?
  3. H

importing of series 8 rx7

Have to use a student AP for such an old car, also, the student (Name on AP) has to keeo the car under his name for a few years before being allowed to sell. Whats to stop that person from selling to someone else? THought of the same thing you are, just not worth the head ache if $h!t hits the...
  4. H

Upgrade Oil Pump

Just contact James Loo at Onward Motor Sports, (012 218 8910) he has them for your car. Most of his cars upgrade them. Many Silvias go there.
  5. H

Nissan 180SX facelift Silvia S15

Hehehe... Sure anot all negotiable, I thought you just did your r34's bearings and stuff... Plus I already have a S chassis car.... Bump bump bump... Great car here everybody, well maintained, looks great, fast car.... Very few mint condition 180sx anymore, and straight as an arrow...
  6. H

Subaru s203 for sale

i wish i had the cash...
  7. H

satria gti 2004

Great car, but crappy ecu, oh well, saw about 10 of them in a warehouse a few years back, should be quite a few around.
  8. H

Nissan 180SX facelift Silvia S15

Monster... Keep the car and sell me your R34 lah....
  9. Help

looking for s14 cubbyhole with lid? anyone has it for sale?
  10. H

looking for parts? post it here...

S14 cubbyhole with lid?
  11. H

Preview: TIMETOATTACK 2012: Sepang - Round 1

Yup Yup... Its nice to see people building their cars up properly and not just taking shortcuts like slapping a big turbo, FMIC, large exhaust and hoping they can go faster. All they get in the end is a car with bigger horsepower, crappy handling and the inability to slow down! HAHAHA...
  12. H

Preview: TIMETOATTACK 2012: Sepang - Round 1

Lots of people talk about monster cars with crazy mods there... The real monster is the black silvia s15 in the second pic. It has an original engine with nothing done to it but a front mount intercooler, open pod filter and some tuning!!! Now, i guess that makes the owner the real monster as he...
  13. H

Looking for S15 Part

Hello JINEIL2EN, Thanks for your prompt reply. I have seen the Nismo S15 Meter but i find it kind of dark and prefer the Au version. I guess everybody has our preferences. Thanks anyways. By the way, is it new or used?
  14. Looking for S15 Part

Looking for Silvia S15 Au Speedometer, the one with a 260km top speed, anybody has one and willing to let go, do send me price so i can figure out my budget. Thanks.
  15. H

Honda EK99 typeR 2doors

Don't worry, don't worry everybody, i only peed a little in my pants while looking at this car... Everything's fine, nothing to see.... Props to you by the way, was doing the figures for what you put in, worth buying, but you'll need a real nut for this... Good luck...
  16. H

Sided Pipe-Exhaust

haha HAHAHA.... Must be la la chai... piping look more like pea shooter from my high school days!!
  17. H

180sx!!! FORSALE 49k

info where's the car from?? cant see the plates? can view?
  18. H

Fiona Kwok?

wah... i must say she looks gooodddddddddd..... need to go to clinic after this... nose keeps bleeding.... ;P
  19. H

How Much??

okok... thanks.. anybody else out there whose selling or knows someone who is??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Currently im driving a stock mivec with manual non lsd gb...

plan to have lsd gb this week, but having difficulty looking for mivec lsd gb.

what i have here is a GSR lsd gb lock to 2 wheel already.

whats the pro and cons if i use?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience