Search results

1. Stripped Interior - Illegal or Legal??

As the headline suggests, I would like to know if stripping out the interior is legal or otherwise. The reason is I wish to use my car for track days and be able to use it on the road for sunday drives and TT sessions with friends. Removing the interior before track days and placing it back...
  2. changing your omori meter bulb

I looked on how to change the bulbs in my gauge on the internet for several weeks but no success and some of the workshops were charging really high to replace the bulbs.. So i decided to venture into changing the bulbs my self and decided instead of using those dull yellowish bulbs, i switched...
  3. Myvi top speed drop....

hi zth members, i've gt a little problem my hands right nw so i'm hoping tht all the myvi sifu's out there cn help me..... so here's the prob... my myvi is only 2 months old and i decided to swap my stock air filter wit a drop in open pod air filter.. the pick up is good but the top speed...
  4. puppy for adoption

hi to all zth members, i have a puppy up for adoption. its a female pup.. i dunno the age cuz i actually found the pup on my way back home almost half dead. its well now. healthy and active, very jovial and a great companion. pls somebody take this pup cuz i already 2 rottweilers and they are a...
  5. WTA: supercharger for sale..

wanna know if anybody is selling a supercharger kit for 4g92.... and let me knw the price pls. and roughly how much hp i can get as well as torque.... need to mod for auto khana....thx

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We had another hands on intense paint correctional class yesterday, another crash course - learning how to be a one day pilot

lesson start with washing - the car correctly - ONR

some young participant

some mature participants - on hands for paint correction - heavy stuff...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience