1. S

Cheras TT -> 18th Jan 2005 (Tue) @ Cowboy Delight

Hi Revo, TT alwaz at maideen.. but i didnt see you there :P
  2. S

me, myself & my car..

:(
  3. S

hi all, Wishing you a prosperous Chinese New Year. May the year ahead be filled with joy and happiness.
  4. S

.:.BABY TALK.:.

MCB !! why wont u think properly before u XXXX, if you ask for "drop" you are son of a bit*h... baby are so cute and nice (in another words, baby are innocent).. try to find a nice way to think about delivery and not DROP !! stupid... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  5. S

How many GF u guys have b4??

while talking bout leng chai, i think i shall keep quite :P gf.. erm... a few laa... but they all break-up with me.. duno why.. aduiiii
  6. S

xenix, i think hor .... u hor...... better hor... dun mentioned about "tai ka jie" and put her name on top, otherwisde hor ...................... :P :P :P
  7. S

Miss Popular ZTH 2005 (Round 2)

who's the heck put juju picture????????????????? see <----------------- all guyz nose bleeding and cant work :P
  8. S

What about Mr ZTH ?????????

erm.... dun worry guys... this is only a round 1... will continue round 2 later... anyway, u guys still can post the picture.. come come !! allllllllll gay guys are welcome , erm... tom-boy also can accept :P
  9. S

ZTH Members Details

that's y , student is alwaz the best ..... like me, low salary, love car..but cant afford to maintain.... too bad !!!
  10. S

ZTH MINI CLUB TT

twistedangel, im driving satay..can i join :P
  11. S

ZTH Members Details

nowadays ahh.. many student rich and afford to play car and modi... such a old bugger like me, just driving a slow and lousy car :(
  12. S

ya hor .... must win the contest here. grab the money for my car, but who is gonna sponsor?? erm.... picture, go the main page laa.. u can see all of us.. wat bout you? post yours :P
  13. S

Saman/Summons

hello !! i also wanna check on my saman via internet... coz im scared to kena court case again.... got any website to check. pls help :)
  14. S

no laa... we still prefer you to organise... sure happening one.. if i go for it, sure no one come... :P
  15. S

ZTH Members Details

long hair gaya maa.... :P
  16. S

Miss Popular ZTH 2005 (Round 2)

huh !! anyway, i will intro my gf to you, acura@leona :)
  17. S

but i need more modi on my car... no power... with the lousy and slow engine... sigh !!!
  18. S

haahahahahaha..... calling you now... dun talk much... just post your picture here.... come on.. support a bit laa... tiu !!! :P
  19. S

lets post ur pets photo

wat food they eat ?? blood? lol :P i wan also.. where to get those .............
  20. S

brian, u really dunno who am i? go check it out here... i did put my picture .....